Author Topic: Shaving underarms  (Read 4560 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Some people have hair on their chests and some don’t. Some shave the hair on your chest and some don’t. But everybody has underarm hair.    Who shaves it and who doesn’t and why?

I keep my underarms free of hair. I find it looks better and is more hygienic. 

I am glad I don’t have hair on my chest, but if I did, I would remove any hair.  With female breasts, my chest is feminine in appearance, and in my opinion, hairy breasts would be unattractive and downright silly looking.  If I had a masculine chest, I might feel differently, but I have breasts like a woman.
have had shaved under arms for over 20 years as well as arms and legs. now totally shaved

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I'm very hairy, so I've been shaving my chest, shoulders, and armpits. I lather up and do that once a week in addition to shaving my very heavy beard (twice a week). I'm smooth shaven for one day, then it all starts coming back with a vengeance! Tried using an epilator but my body hair is much too thick and coarse for that process.

Blacksmith96

Tried using an epilator but my body hair is much too thick and coarse for that process.
I know know what you mean. Thankfully my chest is an exception and I wax my chest with home waxing kits. But everywhere else has to be shaved because its so darn thick...

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Shave under arms and chest and stomach every week I’m not very hairy so it’s easy to wait a few days to shave or week or so. During jean months I shave my legs as well. Wife is not a fan of it so I wait till shorts weather is kind of on the exit before I start shaving them again.
you would be surprised how many men shave their arms and legs and still wear shorts. I never had anyone comment

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
surprised she doesn't like it . My late wife and this one dont like a lot of or any body hair especially if it is real course. My wife is cool with my shaved head and likes it this way. but everyone has a different opinion

Orb

I believe I stated before that in my youth I had very little, thin blonde hare under arms.  In my early 30's it was gone.
No shaving needed.  The same could be said of my legs.  Thin, bleached out in summer only on the front of the legs.  Late 20's I injured my knee and for surgery Dr's shaved below the knee up the leg.  I came home and did the rest.  Next year same thing on the other knee, came home and did the same again.  kept it that way for last 30 years.  much easier when bandaging up from road rash, cuts and nicks from various activities.  I have never heard a comment or felt unwanted looks.  I have seen and know many men in the same state.

aboywithgirls

Arm pit hair is gross. I have very light, thin, blonde hair on my arms that requires very little maintenance. I keep my legs hairless. I will shave them 6 months during the colder weather but I will have a leg wax once a month for six months during the warmer weather.

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
I shave my underarms (and pubic area) every day with a razor and use an epilator on my legs every couple of weeks. I’m fortunate not to ever have hair on my chest or arms

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024