Author Topic: please help me with replies  (Read 8942 times)

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
but i just wanted to ask how you guys think,can i live full and good life with this condition  by not doing surgery.and I'm just turning 19 soon and i was thinking that maybe these glands will be gone when i be fully grown,like when i reach 20-21 of age.is it possible somehow that these glands will start to shrink and will be gone,or just gonna turn a bit smaller?

I have gyne somewhat worse than you, and it doesn't bother me. So, in my opinion, you do not need surgery to live a full and good life with your condition. I never had surgery, or even considered it. But that's just my opinion. Your opinion is what really matters.

My experience is that having gyne is at its worst for the younger guys, especially teenagers, because the other guys might tease you about it. But once you get older, it is unlikely you will be judged on it. You will find that any girl or woman worth your time won't care, or even notice, if your nipples and breasts are a little bigger than average.
And I figure there's millions of other guys out there with chests just like ours, so I don't worry about it. 

This is the most sensible post on this thread! Well said Jonny!

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
but i just wanted to ask how you guys think,can i live full and good life with this condition  by not doing surgery.and I'm just turning 19 soon and i was thinking that maybe these glands will be gone when i be fully grown,like when i reach 20-21 of age.is it possible somehow that these glands will start to shrink and will be gone,or just gonna turn a bit smaller?

I have gyne somewhat worse than you, and it doesn't bother me. So, in my opinion, you do not need surgery to live a full and good life with your condition. I never had surgery, or even considered it. But that's just my opinion. Your opinion is what really matters.

My experience is that having gyne is at its worst for the younger guys, especially teenagers, because the other guys might tease you about it. But once you get older, it is unlikely you will be judged on it. You will find that any girl or woman worth your time won't care, or even notice, if your nipples and breasts are a little bigger than average.
And I figure there's millions of other guys out there with chests just like ours, so I don't worry about it. 

This is the most sensible post on this thread! Well said Jonny!

but having a special someone whom can accept your chest is not what it's all about,.. it's also about your body image..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024