Author Topic: Pec Excercises  (Read 2456 times)

Offline steve172

• Posting Member
My very mild gyne and puffed nips are made to look worse by large pecs I have from years of hockey and push ups.

Lower / outer pecs are quite large but uppper / inner not so much from push ups making the whole muscle look "pointy".

Just wondering if working out upper and inner chest will reduce gyne appearance (i.e. incline narrow grip bench press).

(Will obviously target arms / shoulders as well)...oh and already fit with good cardio program.

Any thoughts?

cheers

steve

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
steve my advice is wateva u do dont do too much on the pecs... i have exactly the same problem...i am an athlete and have done pec exercises to try to hide my gyn for many years, however it makes it look worse and can lead to further problems (made my areolar nipple complex sag on the well developed pec wall)...

chek these pics = well developed pecs -  BUT saggy nipple on the end of them (making them poke through tshirts, singlets etc)

Offline steve172

• Posting Member
Yeah seems to be a tight rope between too much pec pushing nipple out and not enough leaving a saggy mass......just had a theory that working out the upper and inner pecs might actually stretch some of the lower flab and make the whole thing look more balanced. Probably high rep / low weight to tone more than build.

My Pecs are bigger than yours but arms and shoulders are not quite as big...certainly takes focus away from your pecs though, good work.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Doing chest exercises might push out the puffyness even more, but the people who get the best results from surgery are the ones with muscular, lean chests. - if you decide to go that way...

Although they do nothing to prevent or suppress puffy nipples, I found that doing incline chest exercises created a more balanced chest by avoiding that "breast" look that a lot of men have, where the lower chest is huge and the upper is flat and weak.  This is evident of guys even without gyno.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024