Author Topic: The Cogiati Test  (Read 1328 times)

BodyPos34B

I think the terminology and acceptance of it and it becoming more mainstream is going to do wonders as years go on. Obviously it already has for youth and young adults. I’m in my 30s and I remember taking quizzes online I think like spark dot com or something had tons of just random quizzes and was a popular site when I was in school for it’s games and overall just media. This was before YouTube and in the Napster age. I always gravitated to the gender quizzes and had to cheat to be told I was male. When I was honest I’d always get feminine or female there was no androgyny or non binary or other words to express a middle of the road. 
I always felt male I never felt female. So when I took these quizzes I felt confused more than compelled. I felt why do I like these things and feel this way if I don’t feel this way. Being at an age of curiosity I would try things and every time I did I felt just weird and foolish. Experimented with wearing women’s clothes often and came back to them often after immediately dismissing them because of how I felt or looked or whatever. 
I’m comfortable being a man but I enjoy feminine things. I can’t call it as to why. I don’t identify as non binary or trans. Not a crossdresser or any area of the spectrum of that. I don’t know if it’s estrogen dominance that makes the brain go in these directions. Or if it’s just maturity of self and the start of lacking to care what others think. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I think the terminology and acceptance of it and it becoming more mainstream is going to do wonders as years go on. Obviously it already has for youth and young adults. I’m in my 30s and I remember taking quizzes online I think like spark dot com or something had tons of just random quizzes and was a popular site when I was in school for it’s games and overall just media. This was before YouTube and in the Napster age. I always gravitated to the gender quizzes and had to cheat to be told I was male. When I was honest I’d always get feminine or female there was no androgyny or non binary or other words to express a middle of the road.
I always felt male I never felt female. So when I took these quizzes I felt confused more than compelled. I felt why do I like these things and feel this way if I don’t feel this way. Being at an age of curiosity I would try things and every time I did I felt just weird and foolish. Experimented with wearing women’s clothes often and came back to them often after immediately dismissing them because of how I felt or looked or whatever.
I’m comfortable being a man but I enjoy feminine things. I can’t call it as to why. I don’t identify as non binary or trans. Not a crossdresser or any area of the spectrum of that. I don’t know if it’s estrogen dominance that makes the brain go in these directions. Or if it’s just maturity of self and the start of lacking to care what others think.
Lots of members here in this forum call it 'pink fog'. It has to do with estrogen dominance. 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Just took the test
115 no dysphoria
Didn’t see any category
displayed
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

Just took the test
115 no dysphoria
Didn’t see any category
displayed
Photo of the breakdown:

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Thank you Birdie
Didn’t see that on the
site anywhere

I am a 2, feminine male !
I don’t feel surprised
by that some how

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
This is the first time I have ever taken a test or considered the question.  For me I have always felt I lived in both worlds.  This I feel in a very limited and unmedical way just confirmed what I felt.  Navigating life with one foot on each rail.  I feel I have always been an outlier in the male and female world.  I would say I relate and speak with woman more at social events.  I would also be one to help out more in the kitchen and am quick to partake in talking about life issues with the women.  

Offline Justagirl💃

This is the first time I have ever taken a test or considered the question.  For me I have always felt I lived in both worlds.  This I feel in a very limited and unmedical way just confirmed what I felt.  Navigating life with one foot on each rail.  I feel I have always been an outlier in the male and female world.  I would say I relate and speak with woman more at social events.  I would also be one to help out more in the kitchen and am quick to partake in talking about life issues with the women. 
'The girls' just have better conversations. 🤭💞🤗

The guys are just too competitive in attitude. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
That they do!  And... I can be wrong sometimes. 
I enjoy home design, and have never shied away from the interior layout, colours and furniture.  Right down to fabrics on furniture and window treatments.  I'm right in there picking fabric to recover and or order new.  shoot I even go so far as table design and setup. I enjoy it all.  I have designed and built furniture.  Again, in both worlds.

Offline taxmapper

One aspect that women typically have over men is the ability to differentiate very subtle color shades and variations. 
that is an aspect that has long been a key issue with me, also that I have absolute pitch hearing. 

common on women, not in men. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I remember one question on the quiz was if one could tell who a caller was on the phone by voice and how quickly.  I just assumed everyone could.
And I'm there with you on color shades.  I actually enjoy all that.

Offline Amiga

• Posting Member

Online Evolver

• Gold Member
And of course there is no kind of competition "who has the highest score?";D So "only in Category 2, but happy with that" doesn't need 'only' and 'but'. Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed of.
It's all good, I wasn't trying to compete (I'd be foolish to even try!), I was just acknowledging my place in the order of things.

As time goes on I am becoming more certain of my place and becoming more comfortable with it at the same time. :)

Offline Justagirl💃

I remember one question on the quiz was if one could tell who a caller was on the phone by voice and how quickly.  I just assumed everyone could.
And I'm there with you on color shades.  I actually enjoy all that.
That question caught me off guard too. I thought everyone could. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Offline 42CSurprise!

I don't get the numbers but I'm not surprised by the results...

Your COGIATI result value is: 5 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.
I've mentioned before how in sharing on a crossdressing website that I felt very at home in the section called Non-Binary.  You can't really get more androgynous than that.  That is why I started the thread called Transgender but not Transitioning.  I'll keep my male equipment even if it doesn't work... while I appreciate my breasts held in a well-designed brassiere.  Welcome to the club!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024