Author Topic: Everyone has questions, so I decided to create a 'poll' of sorts...  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
This thread was in the archives since 2007 without comment. That is where it should have remained.

It is a good topic, but a better idea would be to leave it in the archives and start a new topic.
Grandpa Dan

Offline vc2928

• Posting Member
definitely the fact that it affects each and every single decision you make, what shirt to wear, what colour, making sure noone is standing on my sides in a gathering becuase it looks much worse from the side than from the front, wearing light jackets in the summer, wearing half sleeve shirts instead of t-shirts, cant do any sports unless im wearing a compression tee like nike's dri-fit. I can go on and on, we all g othrough this crap but im so glad that we have this forum, atleast i know im not alone! just knowing that has giveb me some peace, now I just have to find a way to get the surgery done asap! In my part of the world - its pretty tough as it takes 2-3 months to get a consult and about the same time for the surgery!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024