Author Topic: Concealing your bra on a hot summer day  (Read 7769 times)

Jason13820

Well, now it's finally starting to cool off to the point where I can go back to wearing my bras. Problem is, apparently I've gone up a cup size since the spring! My cup runneth over ... looks like it's time to pick up some new bras.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I gave up a long time ago going without, I just can't take the discomfort driving. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is late in the year, this will be a dead issue now for a few months now for most of us.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yup, but we are supposed to hit 80's tomorrow, but typically it is cool now.  I have just found that a good well designed t-shirt bra is almost invisible under most any shirt.  Patterns help a lot.  Darn adjusters in back are still a headache.

I want to look at a Soma invisible bra, they are completely unseen.  But $45 each....

aboywithgirls

Soma is a great option.  I have a few and I really like them. You should also look into the tankini.  These are tank tops with a built in bra. Very comfortable when the heat comes. They're also great for the beach (made for swimming so they dry quickly)

Offline manbreast

• Posting Member
Soma bras are a good bra but very expensive i have found a molded cup in beige or black full figure coverage, works great as it rounds out my large breast to a more natural look, i have a couple in Playtex and glamorize and just ordered a under wired sport bra from title nine not a uni-boob bra but one with cups

aboywithgirls

That is to funny. I ordered the same kind of sports bra for the same reason.  I hate uni boob!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024