Author Topic: Jockey ditches old school bra sizing for something completely different  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Jockey is ditching the 38D/40C/42B/44A sizing for 7/40, 7/38, 7/42, etc.  Something we have no idea how it fits.

So you have to buy a $20 kit to size yourself and then it comes with a $20 coupon to offset the cost of the kit.

w w w . jockey. com/catalog?department=women&category=bras

hammer

I saw that on the news so I checked it out online. They don't even come close to people with big ones like me! They only make smaller size. Well, I shouldn't say smaller, but small compared to some of us, ha, ha.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I couldn't really figure out what correlated to what, but none of the styles are good at what I am looking for.  My goal is hidden, not to be seen and hide as much as I can.

Makes one wonder if other companies will do something similar? 

My guess, no, it facilitates consumer confusion.   (sorta like that last Buick Century and Buick Regal, no one had any idea what the differences were other than one being smaller, both models died....)

If one can't go into a store, browse and buy at least what they think works, people likely will go to the brand they can.....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024