Author Topic: IF MEN IN BRAS BOTHER YOU DON"T READ!!!!  (Read 74435 times)

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
Well, i finally did it. I went to get a professional Bra fitting & measurements. It went better than i thought. i just waited til 1 of the younger girls who seemed cool was available. i asked if the fitting was just 4 women or anyone with boobs. she didnt know what to say so i said " ill show you my boobs & if you thinkj i dont need a bra, ill leave" We went in back & when i removed my shirt she was impressed. im a 38 C officially but can go to a 40C in some bras. she said " wow you are same size as me" - C cup - so i said really can i see?( didnt work ) lol. i said no fair your getting to play with mine & i cant even see yours. ( still didnt work ) lol. Well anyway, the bras were no good cuz they made them even more noticeable so she told me to try a Women's Tank Top with Built in hidden Bralette. This worked great. It does make them bigger by pulling them all together but it spreads them out & flattens them out so they do not show when i wear a shirt over that. Plus it gives support & comfort. Also stops my nipples from rubbing against my shirts & getting hard and stimulating me all day. 

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I wear these tank tops too jim. You can get some with proper bras built in now not just a shelf type.

regards,
jim

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
Yes i saw The ones with bras in But they made my boobs Even More pronounced. my boobs were clearly visible under my shirt with any type of bra even the built-ins. its not a shelf bra, its a bralette. the bralette thing was just another piece of fabric under the top with a band at bottom, no cups. . so it gives me support plus flattens them out. The bras made then stand up & out and look huge under my shirt. At this point im still in the hiding stage & can hide them unless they continue to grow. Then im screwed cuz any bigger, ill never hide them. guess ill worry about that then.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
That is what I would like to find, I haven't really yet except ones that have removable padding, which isn't what I want, without they aren't any support at all.  Not that I want them lifted by any means, but disguised.  I have 1 racer back tank with the shelf, it is ok, but they still are bouncy.  I have a Champion athletic bra I found down south and it works pretty darn good, and pretty hard to see.  Really the only issue is in front between them, as it doesn't come down to a v between them, it goes across, and my size pushes it out enough to see a line.  No one seems to notice, that is good.  Everything seems to do that.

I wear these tank tops too jim. You can get some with proper bras built in now not just a shelf type.

regards,
jim

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Good on you Jim for having the courage to get fitted. Some of the sports bras out there do flatten really well like the marks and Spencer's extra high impact bras i have a couple of those and they give excellent support, i would post a picture to show you, but cant figure how you do it on here so sorry,  but if you go on the M&S webpage they have them on there hope this helps cheers Kevo

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
i found the sports bras work good 4 flattening but the outline shows through a t-shirt. especially when i ride my bike. to post pic, click the additional options below, browse, find photo then attach

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
This is the M&S Sports Bra i have this bra in black cheers Kev

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Hi again this is the same bra from the back cheers Kev

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
that 1 does look like it will be less noticable than mine. well i just came from my doctor & surprise surprise, i Have Boobs.theyve grown 1 1/2 cup sizes since my last visit when he said it was all in my head. it was just a routine checkup so i didnt even mention my boobs. i just removed my shirt & let them  loose. i didnt wear a bra . well he finally noticed. he says your breasts have enlarged considerably since our last visit. im thinking" no really, do you think"  lol  hmm & yes he actually called them breasts. guess its official now. im getting blood work friday. hopefully they can figure out why cuz if i get much bigger, ill have to become a stripper lol & none of my meds r known to cause this he tells me. if we figure this out, ill have to bottle it & ill get rich selling it to all women with small boobs lol

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
what really pisses me off tho is our society. i mean if a girl has great boobs, shes hot but if a guy does hes a freak or a perv or whatever & isnt accepted and has to hide them. ive come to terms that i have boobs and actually yeah pretty great boobs that look pretty damn good in a tank top. not my ideal choice but im living with it. hope some day it will just be acceptable to go out in my tank top without covering it with a big baggy shirt over it. sorry but i just needed to get that off my chest ( no pun intended)

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
A question to everyone who wears a BRA. About 18 months ago my blood pressure was quite high and my doctor put me on a highest dose of tablets and my breasts grew to a B cup and they were sore and tender for months and still are to a point as my blood pressure was due to stress related problems but i was able to able go back to my normal dose of tablets after a few months and my breasts are now between an A/B cup size. but the downside of the increased meds is tender nipples which are of a normal size by the way, which causes me the most problems and thats the main reason i wear a Bra to stop the rubbing against my nipples not because of the size of my breasts though i do fill a bra quite well.  I just wondered is there any others out there like me that wear a bra for the same reason as i do to protect there nipples, and not wear one because of there breast size cheer Kev
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:34:33 PM by kevo »

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
what really pisses me off tho is our society. i mean if a girl has great boobs, shes hot but if a guy does hes a freak or a perv or whatever & isnt accepted and has to hide them. ive come to terms that i have boobs and actually yeah pretty great boobs that look pretty damn good in a tank top. not my ideal choice but im living with it. hope some day it will just be acceptable to go out in my tank top without covering it with a big baggy shirt over it. sorry but i just needed to get that off my chest ( no pun intended)

Society doesn't understand Jim thats the problem and it is a shame we have to cover up so much. In my house if i am not going out i wear a more comfortable underwired bra and i don't care if it shows when i am in my own house and the only reason we don't do it outside is in-case someone get offended and think we are weird or something, people like us with gyne are the considerate ones and it should be the other way round and thats getting it of my chest lol Kev

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
It's very difficult to overcome fear-driven ignorance. What may help is when the numbers of men with gyne reach a point where the mainstream media begins talking objectively about it. Even some of the daytime talk shows could really be a help - shows like The Doctors, Dr. Oz, even Dr. Phil or Oprah could be helpful in dragging the subject out into the light. Until I started dealing with hormonal issues in 2008 I knew nothing about gyne except for a few guys I saw with puffy nipples, and even fewer with actual breasts. Now, I are one! For me, it's just a part of life. An unexpected part I'll admit.

To avoid the obvious embarrassing questions, I've taken the initiative to have conversations with several friends and family members to inform them ahead of time of my breasts, how I got them, what the options are, and therefore why I wear a bra. Not one has said that they now think I'm any weirder than they did before. (That could go either way.) In fact, each of them has been quite curious about the whole subject, which gave me the opportunity to tell them about what I've learned about hormones, gynecomastia, surgery, and men in bras.

Anon

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Good point to think about, bring up the topic before you become the topic.... 

It's very difficult to overcome fear-driven ignorance. What may help is when the numbers of men with gyne reach a point where the mainstream media begins talking objectively about it. Even some of the daytime talk shows could really be a help - shows like The Doctors, Dr. Oz, even Dr. Phil or Oprah could be helpful in dragging the subject out into the light. Until I started dealing with hormonal issues in 2008 I knew nothing about gyne except for a few guys I saw with puffy nipples, and even fewer with actual breasts. Now, I are one! For me, it's just a part of life. An unexpected part I'll admit.

To avoid the obvious embarrassing questions, I've taken the initiative to have conversations with several friends and family members to inform them ahead of time of my breasts, how I got them, what the options are, and therefore why I wear a bra. Not one has said that they now think I'm any weirder than they did before. (That could go either way.) In fact, each of them has been quite curious about the whole subject, which gave me the opportunity to tell them about what I've learned about hormones, gynecomastia, surgery, and men in bras.

Anon

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
I think its a face to face thing, i think most of us would be to embarrassed to talk to someone to there face even friends and family but on here you can talk quite openly to people as they can't see you and even more on personal matters regarding our gyne cheers Kev

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024