Author Topic: Swimming options  (Read 5364 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
What have you found to be the best option for a bathing suit ?

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Not a good question to ask me; I was on the swim and water polo teams in high school, we only wore Speedos.  Speedos are the only swimsuit where you look more naked than if you were skinny-dipping.  My breasts weren’t huge in high school, somewhat bigger than a B.  But considering many of the freshman girls only had A’s mine were still embarrassing.  Our coach told me one time that I had better try working out in the weight room some more or I would be going through the water like a catamaran.  I wasn’t the only one with breasts; few other guys had them to one degree or another.  I entered high school 51-years this year and no one had any idea what gynecomastia was then.  In many ways I think we were all much happier not knowing, sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I guess this is a around about way of saying, if you don’t let it bother you wear whatever you want.  I’m a somewhat overweight old guy with boobs and more body hair than a gorilla.  I have my own pool and while I no longer wear Speedos I don’t wear much more than that.  I have never been as bothered by having breasts as some of the other people on this site.  If someone is bothered, screw them they don’t need to look at me.

hammer

When our daughters were younger and we had a camper at a seasonal site we were very active in swimming both there and had an above ground pool at home! I was probably a "C" cup and a fit 200 lbs back then. That's when I was still working construction.  I wasn't bothered by the "C" cup and all I wore were my old Navy "SEAL" style swim trunks.

Since I've become as badly disabled as I have I've tried to swim again about 2 years ago for exercises,  now remember that I was a Navy Diver, I could no longer swim at all! 🙁 I couldn't even dog paddle!

Anyway, after all that! I wore what is called a rash shirt, but it didn't do much good as far as I'm concerned.  I agree with what Hairyknockers said, if someone has a problem with his/yours or my breast it's their problem not ours!😄

Offline walt

• Gold Member
I wear a speedo and don't care if my boobs are hanging out sorry its just me.my granddaughter asked me one day why do I only wear a bikini bottom and not a top.i explained to her that men are not required to wear  breast covering when swimming.,and anywhere a man can go shirtless so can a woman here in NY.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I went on holiday to SE Asia and wore a black rash guard I bought from Aliexpress, did a great job especially since there are a lot of different cultures over there who need to cover up you can blend in most places.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I bought a black AND1 "muscle shirt" to go with my black trunks thinking it would work great. However, the first time I wore it when I came up out of the water it clung to my breasts like a second skin! Since then I wear a black sports bra under it.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Sounds like we could put together a wet t-shirt contest like no other.

hammer

Sounds like we could put together a wet t-shirt contest like no other.

Want to bet who might win that wet tee shirt contest?

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
No contest, Hammer!!

hammer

No contest, Hammer!!

I got on here a couple hours ago and every thing was real fuzy!  I was thinking what the heck is going on? Then I remembered, check your blood sugar Bob!

Holy Crap I was 37! Not my lowest, that was 27, about 10 years ago, but most people would be passed out this low! Thank God I'm bull headed as hell! All is well now, nothing is fuzzy any more!

No contest,  gee, thanks, I guess,  who is 2nd runner up?

Offline walt

• Gold Member
2nd runner up would be a boywithgirls I think?

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
I would love to enter the contest too - Maybe make it a wet tank?

hammer

Two weeks ago today I took an unplanned swim and swimming became a must to survive! I was wearing shorts, tee shirt and a button down shirt to cover my shoulder holster.

I was fishing for the 1st time in my seahalk 4 inflatable boat that my oldest daughter had pick up for me for free, and I had put in a wood floor,  but didn't make wide enough to make it more stable. My sea legs are not what they used to be and I decided I would still do a little fishing as long as was there in the water anyway, as I know I would need to be careful! I was out about 2 or more football fields and I needed to stand up AGAIN and get some thing that I couldn't reach, but instead I ended up in the lake!

Well, when I was a Diver we used inflatables and they were very easy to get back in, but Bob isn't the young Diver anymore so scratch that idea! So option number 2, grab the carry handle on the from of the boat with the left arm (that is the one that doesn't work due to neuropathy) and use the right to swim back!

Oh, and yes I was wearing a life jacket!  I may be bull headed, pig headed and stubborn, but I'm not stupid!

I was so looking forward to getting on the lake again! We sold our big fishing boat several years ago once it got to hard for me to load and unload and I've missed it so much so I was hoping that this would be a good replacement, but Debbie said I needed to find something else,  so I gave that one away on Craigslist. I then bought one of those fiberglass "bass hunter" type boats. Hopefully this will work. I got just an 8 footer so it's real light weight and easy for me to move around. I just need to get it out now! 😆

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
At least you made it back safe and sound. Be careful with your blood sugar.
I trust you gave your carry gun a good cleaning after.

hammer

Ya, I thank the good Lord above for keeping me save, as I'm not the swimmer I used to be! I used to like to swim back from fishing towing our fishing boat that we had when we were on a resort for 3 years with our park model camper on a lake called (Milacs Lake) here in MN. The lake is about 30 miles by 10 miles! Those swimming days are long gone!

The gun that I was caring is a stainless steel revolver, so cleaning it was very easy, but yes I did. I needed to let the laserlyte sights dry out though as it was stuck in the on position. I'm sure glad I left my phone back in the truck though!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024