Author Topic: food intolerance?  (Read 2750 times)

Offline joe97

• Posting Member
I've had problems with dairy since I can remember, but I still eat cheese in sandwiches and was drinking milk up until a month or two ago. I heard/read that food intolerance can be a cause/ a contributing factor to gynecomastia? Is this true?

Offline joe97

• Posting Member
42 views and no one can help me?

hammer

Joe, I don't know about any food alergies causing gynecomastia, but with all the growth hormones used in food now days????

Offline joe97

• Posting Member
^yeah I think that is part of the problem, I know that milk has alot of estrogen in it, so I cut that out of my diet partly for gyno and partly because it gives me bad mucus etc. I'm not really sure if it has improved my gyno as it seems to change size every week or so, maybe I need to completely cut dairy, especially because i have problems with digesting it etc, and also because it may help with gyno? Meat probably has all sorts of crap in it.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I've had problems with dairy since I can remember, but I still eat cheese in sandwiches and was drinking milk up until a month or two ago. I heard/read that food intolerance can be a cause/ a contributing factor to gynecomastia? Is this true?

Hi Joe,

I'll jump in. It's a somewhat tortured possible connection All sorts of food intolerances can cause intestinal absorption problems. Intestinal malabsorption can hinder both B12 and folate absorption.  B12/folate deficiency can cause hormone (testosterone decrease in males) changes and directly affects all sorts of cell reproduction.  There is perhaps a possible pathway of which I am aware.  It is tenuous, but it is there.  There could be others.

Generally dairy intolerance can cause extreme gas, inflammation and diarrhea.  Try not consuming any milk or cheese etc for a week.  Then start up on it again.  Do that a few times and you will know without a doubt.  Good luck.

Offline joe97

• Posting Member
^yes I tend to get that when I drink milk etc.
Im going to go dairy free from tomorrow, ill come back on here after a week has passed by and give an update, hopefully it will give some results.

thanks for the help :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024