Author Topic: Please help me out....  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
how do you think my results wll turn out if i get the surgery done by a good doc

Considering the fact that you don't have a lot of fat in your chest area, I think it will be easier for the PS to target the breast tissue. In other words, you'll look great!

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
From what you said, To the surgeons practiced eyes and ears everything appears normal for a male your age.

Even if his examination may have seemed cursory, he was noting your build, musculature, skeletal development (hips, chest, shoulders, hands & feet, face, voice, hair distribution, fat distribution) etc.

I think his conclusion that a you do not need a full workup by and Endocrinologist is probably valid.

Remember that you play a major roll in the success of your surgery. Follow all pre and post operative instructions to the letter and you should have a good outcome. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
check this out.....
today i had a consultation with jacobs for the afternoon. so this morning im driving around to run some errands and BAM!!
i get in a car accident. had to cancel my anticipated appointment with jacobs and now i have damages on my car that can cost me up to $5000!!!
dont kno what to do man. its like God wants me to live with man boobs.....

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
check this out.....
today i had a consultation with jacobs for the afternoon. so this morning im driving around to run some errands and BAM!!
i get in a car accident. had to cancel my anticipated appointment with jacobs and now i have damages on my car that can cost me up to $5000!!!
dont kno what to do man. its like God wants me to live with man boobs.....

wow thats terrible, sorry to hear that...
If I were you id put the car to the side, and get the surgery... It would be different if you lived in the suburbs where u need a car but nyc is all connected with subways and buses so switching to that for a while would be better then spending 5.000 on repairs and living with gyno bit*h breasts for another year or more.

thats my opinion..
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024