Author Topic: What is your favorite bra? And why?  (Read 912 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
What is your favorite bra? 👙

Why is it your favorite bra? 👙

How did you come about acquiring it? 💸
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Justagirl💃

My favourite is the Torrid Curve push-up strapless bra, I own 3 of them.

I like that the bras are comfortable and produce decent cleavage with my wide set breasts. I don't use them as a strapless that often, but sometimes that option is helpful.

I was suggested the bra by Torrid staff when I needed a strapless option. I fell in love with the bra.

Birdie 💞

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I only recently discovered the advantages of a strapless bra. I don't own one, but I reckon I will give one a try next time I make a purchase.

The advantage to me is that they have a wide band, which is what I prefer. It is the band which does most of the work anyway. It is possible to get a B or even A Cup strapless bra with 3 or 4 rows of hooks. The other advantage is that they often have much longer straps too, so that they can be worn crossed over if desired but making it less likely to need to have the adjusters maxed out in conventional mode. And the straps themselves can be installed around the other way too, so that the adjusters can be at the front or on top of the shoulder, rather than being visible through your shirt at the back above the band. I would always wear one with the straps in play.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Oops, I didn't answer the original question!

I'm a small cup size and not full time wearer. One of my favorite bras is one I bought for its sheer cups for camouflage purposes is this. It actually makes the girls project nicely. I've also got a favorite underwire, but I only wear it occasionally. It hugs me pretty tight.

Online Justagirl💃

Oops, I didn't answer the original question!

I'm a small cup size and not full time wearer. One of my favorite bras is one I bought for its sheer cups for camouflage purposes is this. It actually makes the girls project nicely. I've also got a favorite underwire, but I only wear it occasionally. It hugs me pretty tight.
Very nice bras! 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
My bras are mostly VS.
I have more than one favorite

Lazy comfy days is my Love Cloud Crossover Sports Bra in black.. slip over the head and super comfortable and good support.

Wireless Cotton T-shirt bras for the day to day. Heather Gray.  It is the one I was wearing in my picture that I added in my thread. Again comfort of course but I not ashamed to say I like the color and it think it looks good on me. Or I look good in it?

The sports bra I actually originally bought for my wife. But she liked it so much she said you should really try this on. And I ended up keeping it buying 2 more for her and one more for me.

The T-Shirt style was again a hand me down originally but I bought the newest one myself when wife and I stopped into the store.

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
I like my Elomi and Fantastie bras! They are both UK bras. I like the UK style for me because they have a broader underwire that gives my bust a nice rounded shape. They are also great because I never have a uniboob looks. I have two distinct breasts they way they are intended to be. 

I can also say that I really like my Torrid push up bras (my wife REALLY LIKES it when I wear them). I am full on bottom so this puts them in a good place. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I've said it before I believe.  Wacoal bras fit  and work well for me.  I like the Back Appeal and the Inside Job.  Both underwire.
I like them for the soft unlined cups that can conform to the slight uneven breast.  I find the wider side and inner sling helps with that a lot and is very comfortable.  I have tried soft cup and find they tend to allow breast tissue migration if you will and just make me look and feel bad.  There again that could be because I was wearing one I out grew and the cups were to small.  I just didn't go back there.   I do know I have been very sore the last while.  I don't know why.  I will wake up at night from them being sore.  I would read a bit to take my mind off it and try and fall asleep.  Trying to see if its from the bra I wore that day or the days activities.
Sorry squirrel.

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
I also have a couple of Wacoal "Halo Lace" bras one in nude and one in black. They are great bras! I like wearing them in the summer because of all-lace cups that breathe. They also convert to a racer back to wear with a tank top.

Wacoal, Fantastie, Elomi and Goddess bras are all from the same company. 

https://www.wacoallingerie.com/row/en/about-us/

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I love my Halo Lace bras.  I wore them a lot in the warmer months. You got me thinking so I just ordered another one.  This time I bumped it up a cup size as the others were very tight and created spill over.  

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
They are a really comfy bra! They have been my go-to bras while I'm here in Florida. The racerback is nice because of the fact I can sort of hide my bra straps so I don't have so many tan lines. However, I like the little extra lift that the girls get when I convert to a racerback. 

You may want to try some of the bras from Wacoal's sister companies like Elomi and Fantastie. The broad underwires and the side support make for an all day comfy, supportive fit with a wonderful shape.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I just looked at the Fantasie bras and they are pretty.  Knowing some of mine are a bit tight in the cup I just ordered one to try.  I feel I can always bring it in and try another one.  Just had to give one a go.

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
The fact of how pretty they are was why I started wearing them. They are a great every day bra, plenty comfortable for wearing 16+ hours. However, they are pretty enough that I feel, wearing a matching panty, I can also be confident for a date night with my wife. 

I know that most of you here wear your bras for the function of having the comfort, support and shape for your breasts, just as women do. However, as a woman,the fashion aspect of it has become almost as important to me. It's ok to wear something  pretty, especially when it's functional too!

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Exactly Sophie.  I have traveled a long way from the utilitarian bras I used to wear.  I still seek out one that gives a nice shape and provides all day comfort.    What I have found is I really do enjoy something that looks nice and makes me happy.  Fabrics, lacy and colors...  That is not to much to ask.  I do understand just as it took me a while to arrive at this point I can appreciate the fact that not all there.
Yet?

Offline Johndoe1

I love my Halo Lace too! And yes, in the summer time, the girls appreciate the air flow!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024