Author Topic: My gynecomastia adventure  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Unilateral2go

30 years old, noticed a lump in my left breast 2 years ago and it has progressively gotten bigger. I thought cancer at first, but through reading and connecting the dots, it's a unilateral case of gynecomastia, glandular tissue in need of excision. First doctor said $2995 under general anesteshia, he wouldn't do it unless I was out. 2nd doc said $2800 with a local and 5k under general. I can not afford this, I was wondering if anyone can point me in a good direction. I tried the self removal route and, no luck, just scars. I was wondering about going down to Tijuana as I'm in L.A. Does anyone know of a discount surgeon anywhere, they can use my surgery pics and videos as "what not to do" lesson material. So here are my pics. Unilateral left breast......... Well it will not let me attach an image, maybe an Apple thing.

hammer

Be very carfull and do your homework as there are a lot of guys that are very disappointed after surgery and have spent a lot of money! You have said you already have scares, any more may make you look worse then you all ready do! Think about that!

Look into a very experienced surgeon or you may still by very unhappy.

Offline Unilateral2go

Thanks for the words. I'm really not worried about scar or uniform contour, I just don't want the pain when I bump my chest on something, it hurts, or when my I hold my son and he kicks me! Ouch..... Hurts, ofcoarse I don't like having a breast either. Definitely want to come out alive on the other side of the knife, and still have a nipple, those are my expectations.

************http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/46863040@N08/7423224404/

A link to my photos

hammer

OMG, did you do that yourself?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024