Author Topic: Transgender But Not Transitioning  (Read 4756 times)

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member
But I guess we won't go there because that's not what this forum is about either

p.r.1974

Different opinions are the basis of forums. Lumping what is general etiquette in forums to not bring up religion and not liking that other people have differing opinions than your own into the same category boggles my mind.

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member
Different opinions are the basis of forums. Lumping what is general etiquette in forums to not bring up religion and not liking that other people have differing opinions than your own into the same category boggles my mind.
Then I shall not create a new topic to try and avoid conflict. I'll just state my mind here.   

God created man and women and all are perfect in His eyes. I'm beautifully and wonderfully made according to His word. Crossdressing and homosexuality are sins. Which is exactly what transgenderism is. We are all beautiful as we were created in God's eyes and it is a sin to change it. 

There, I spoke my piece without not including anyone and now you all know where I stand.

I'm a straight white Christian male, how else may I offend you today? 🤣

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
But I guess we won't go there because that's not what this forum is about either
I would say something here, but I'll refrain from doing so.

I'll simply state that there are many conflicting views on both religion and politics, and sometimes those conversations are best left alone. 

For my part, I will never lure someone into following my path, I have too much respect for y'all. 
That is everyone's own personal journey. I have I believe been as cordial as possible in that regard. 

But if our conversation outlines our own acceptance path, then that's our acceptance as well. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

Then I shall not create a new topic to try and avoid conflict. I'll just state my mind here. 

God created man and women and all are perfect in His eyes. I'm beautifully and wonderfully made according to His word. Crossdressing and homosexuality are sins. Which is exactly what transgenderism is. We are all beautiful as we were created in God's eyes and it is a sin to change it.

There, I spoke my piece without not including anyone and now you all know where I stand.

I'm a straight white Christian male, how else may I offend you today? 🤣
I was born intersex with no penis to speak of and a womb. I later developed breasts and curves. 
It's exactly the way God intended me to be born. I don't fit in your "perfect model", and some of us don't for varying reasons. 

Let's really not go there. My very religious parents already struggled with this one and it is quite a bit of reading of old texts.

Wrong decisions can and were made by drawing everything as black and white.  

p.r.1974

It is not worth the cost to calm Birdie. Have a nice life Findingmyself.

Offline Justagirl💃

It is not worth the cost to calm Birdie. Have a nice life Findingmyself.
I did my best to try to keep things calm and relative this time because I didn't want the same thing to happen to me again that happened to me under my last account. 

But there apparently are people that it's "my way or the highway", if the subject matter is not what they want to hear then they immediately reject it loudly. 

We all have different acceptance experiences, and acceptance is the title of this side of the forum. 🤔

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member
No need to waste breath trying to calm the situation, it is calm. I simply stated a remark that I had thought of starting a new topic based on the idea of being content being a male with breasts for those who don't agree with the way this thread is going. And p.r.1974 stated that the whole idea of forums is open opinions instead of separation so I stated my opinion

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member
And thanks p.r.1974. I will have and am having a nice life. Same to you bud

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member
Case in point. Everyone says they're open to different views and opinions until I open up to my beliefs which say you're wrong then I'm the one who gets shunned. Welcome to the new world

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
No need to waste breath trying to calm the situation, it is calm. I simply stated a remark that I had thought of starting a new topic based on the idea of being content being a male with breasts for those who don't agree with the way this thread is going. And p.r.1974 stated that the whole idea of forums is open opinions instead of separation so I stated my opinion
So you just joined OUR forum to stur up shit! Yea I KNOW your kind of chirstian! Will we be burning those you don't like at the stake? You need to. Never tell a soul that you are a chirstian again, you bring shame to Chirst! I studied for 4 years and I am an ordained minister! 

Yes sir I know you much better than you know yourself! 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
So you just joined OUR forum to stur up shit! Yea I KNOW your kind of chirstian! Will we be burning those you don't like at the stake? You need to. Never tell a soul that you are a chirstian again, you bring shame to Chirst! I studied for 4 years and I am an ordained minister!

I just checked and all but one of your post are in this thread so you really did join to be nothing more than a troublemaker! Now as far as any one group taking over this forum, that's your fault! Did you post about topics important to you? No you left and then complain that someone else is sharing things you don't like!  Shame on you, you just want to throw stones at other human beings because your kind build nothing! You only tear down other people to make yourself feel tall. In the almost 50 years since I was ordained I have met hundreds of evil Bible thumping idiots that try to control others for their own self gratification.  My answer to you is to just move past the post you don't like and stop trying to bully others into silence! 
The days of being bullied by narcissist are over!
Charli 💕
BTW  I  am trigendered! 

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member

No sir I was member for a while and left when it took a turn south. Then I missed the support for typical men suffering with breast growth so joined again to see this blasphemy.

You say you know me better than I know myself? Doubt so. Congrats on studying for 4 years and becoming a minister. May God direct you. But standing in a garage doesn't make you a car either. I've been "studying" at church for 27 years and have been saved for 22 of those years. It doesn't change the fact of right vs right and wrong vs wrong. I believe I've made myself clear on my thoughts so far as the Bible states (which you should be familiar with having studied for 4 years and being a minister and all) that in my opinion it is a sin to crossdress and try to humanly change ones sex. Referring to the 139th Psalm we are beautifully and wonderfully made and no reason to say we were born in the wrong body. As per 1st Corinthians 6:9-10 those who practice homosexuality have no part in heaven which would include one who changes gender say from male to female and dates the new opposite sex, males. They are still male as they were made beautifully and wonderfully and are now tied with one of the same gender. The subject of crossdressing is talked about in deuteronomy which i believe is more of a man trying to look like a woman or vice versa. 

So go ahead preacher. Tell me to not proclaim my faith, because that's what you're called to do is stop those that follow the Word, right?

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member

I just checked and all but one of your post are in this thread so you really did join to be nothing more than a troublemaker! Now as far as any one group taking over this forum, that's your fault! Did you post about topics important to you? No you left and then complain that someone else is sharing things you don't like!  Shame on you, you just want to throw stones at other human beings because your kind build nothing! You only tear down other people to make yourself feel tall. In the almost 50 years since I was ordained I have met hundreds of evil Bible thumping idiots that try to control others for their own self gratification.  My answer to you is to just move past the post you don't like and stop trying to bully others into silence!
The days of being bullied by narcissist are over!
Charli 💕
BTW  I  am trigendered!
You sir are correct in that I didn't contribute to a biblical view with my old account and I watched this place fall. But it sure as hell (which is beyond a shadow of a doubt if you don't follow Jesus and His teachings) doesn't look like you have been teaching His ways either. Look for the timber in your own eye before nagging on me about the thorn on my own eye. I'm sure being a minister you've heard of that?

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member

No sir I was member for a while and left when it took a turn south. Then I missed the support for typical men suffering with breast growth so joined again to see this blasphemy.

You say you know me better than I know myself? Doubt so. Congrats on studying for 4 years and becoming a minister. May God direct you. But standing in a garage doesn't make you a car either. I've been "studying" at church for 27 years and have been saved for 22 of those years. It doesn't change the fact of right vs right and wrong vs wrong. I believe I've made myself clear on my thoughts so far as the Bible states (which you should be familiar with having studied for 4 years and being a minister and all) that in my opinion it is a sin to crossdress and try to humanly change ones sex. Referring to the 139th Psalm we are beautifully and wonderfully made and no reason to say we were born in the wrong body. As per 1st Corinthians 6:9-10 those who practice homosexuality have no part in heaven which would include one who changes gender say from male to female and dates the new opposite sex, males. They are still male as they were made beautifully and wonderfully and are now tied with one of the same gender. The subject of crossdressing is talked about in deuteronomy which i believe is more of a man trying to look like a woman or vice versa.

So go ahead preacher. Tell me to not proclaim my faith, because that's what you're called to do is stop those that follow the Word, right?
You came back to this group to cause trouble and nothing more!

So let me explain how I see you. GO darn YOURSELF!
That is what you came here for so you got it! Are you happy now you self-righteous darn!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024