Author Topic: Another show off (1 pic so far)  (Read 7601 times)

Offline MaxHunter

Hi

Ive had this since i was about 11-12 and i dont really think this is going to just disapear so im going to start saving up some cash and then find a really good doctor.
Its nothing compare to some, but still i have the same problems. Fear of reactions so ive been good at hiding under clothers :D

Height: 179 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Other info: Training martial arts since a year back. Ive never worked out ever. Never taken any anabola.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
i'm only 16 but your case looks VERY similar to mine. i'm in pretty good shape(thin, toned muscles,6pack) as you look yourself but have those damn puffy nipples and fat around that area.

i'm not sure if i have this from puberty or from smoking weed all the time. i went to an endo and my hormones were fine so i dno, i just know i hate this
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 02:38:00 PM by kindherb42 »

Offline test

• Posting Member
wow   you included your looks into the picture?? you are not really embarassing about this condition are you??

yeap i think you should go for a surgery asap and solve all your nightmares!!

Offline MaxHunter

wow   you included your looks into the picture?? you are not really embarassing about this condition are you??

yeap i think you should go for a surgery asap and solve all your nightmares!!

Well, i dont really care at this place because noone i know hangs around here. And if they find out its probably just good so i stop care so mutch about it.

I could start work out some but i dont know if i will do it. Im like the most lazy guy in the world :D. Maybe you were talking to kindherb42, rob900 but im 19 and i dont think the chanse of this going away is big. Ive heard that it may take up to 25 years of age before its completley shure that it stay like this, but 6 years... :P

Anyway, ive been looking around on a swedish forum that helps alot with different hard questions and ive found out that i can get an operation for free. On monday im going to find out more info at the hospital.

About the scars after an operation. I will have a total flat chest when wearing a shirt. And at the times when i dont have a shirt, if someone asks, just tell them the true story. Then they prolly just say "wow thats look nice" and noone cares anymore. Another more fun lie is to tell people that you had nipplerings or something :D
People have scars everywhere nowdays. Specially here in sweden where its so popular to pierce everything..

Offline test

• Posting Member
WHAT?? FREE OPERATION?? HOW HOW

Offline MaxHunter

WHAT?? FREE OPERATION?? HOW HOW

We pay high taxes.  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 05:52:52 AM by MaxHunter »

Offline GOT-TA-GO

• Posting Member
DUDE, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU MAY HAVE A VERY MINUTE CASE, IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT HAS TO BE DONE, GET THE SURGERY, BUT i THINK YOU LOOK NORMAL. I AM 3 WEEKS POST OP 4,200 DOLLARS LESS IN MY POCKET, IF I WAS YOU I WOULD NOT SPEND THE MONEY ON SURGERY.....GOOD LUCK

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
tempting, innit.  as he suggested, he probably paid more for it in taxes; it's like what, 60% or something like that?  *sigh* no such thing as a free lunch  :(  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 06:05:42 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Swede

• Posting Member
Hey how did it work out?

Taxes aren't 60%  ;D but around 33% which is still awful, but what the hell they saved my life..

Offline the_dragon

• Posting Member
Hej Max_hunter
What's the address of the forum that you mentioned? I live in Sweden too. Thanks

Offline saile

• Posting Member
Hey any swedes here who can send me a PM and tell me of any doctor (name and all would be cool) / hospital where they got help with their gyno, PLEASE I BEG, ive had no luck so far in stockholm.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024