Author Topic: Here are my photos  (Read 2950 times)

Offline gladididit

• Posting Member
I know I am not the most physically fit dude.  AND I am 42...  :)

But, I am REALLY glad I had the surgery.  The left side swelling will continue to subside.  The post surgery experience was much better than I expected.  The only big downside was how long I had the drains.  I couldn't leave the house while they were in...

But, I am on the road to normalcy.  I will continue to update the album.

My main goal was to wear t-shirts w/o having to worry about my gynecomastia.    I am already there. 

Thanks to everyone for the support. 

Here is the album...

[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/gladididit/Surgery/photo#5089707064496993682
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 11:44:29 PM by gladididit »

Offline gettingrid

• Bronze Member
great results!!..the right side is completely flat.....and the left side seems to be getting there as well.

Offline gladididit

• Posting Member
Thanks for the support.  I have to remind myself that it hasn't even been two weeks since the surgery. The  Doctor assured me that the left side is swollen with fluid (gross but true) and that the breast tissue and fat are 90% gone. He said "Your left side will be flat as a board."  I am looking forward to the three month mark.  I will keep adding photos as I progress.  I hope they help.

Also, I want to reassure those that are considering the procedure.  I NEVER felt pain-I was just sore.  The nurse gave me a shot of demoral before I left for the ride home afterwards.  I just felt sleepy.

The Dr gave me some strong stuff that I took for two days and then some Darvocet for the remaining few days. 

I remember laying on the operating table, and then the next thing I knew, I was sitting up in a chair talking to my wife in post op.

I had the surgery on a Tuesday and returned to my desk job on the following Tuesday.  I just took vacation time and no one has suspected a thing at work. 

I did take a Darvocet before I had the drains taken out.  The nurse pulled both at the same time.  The Darvocet was a good idea.  I think it would have hurt if I had been w/o. But it just burned a bit.   

:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024