Author Topic: My Photos  (Read 5678 times)

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
As promised, here are some photos.  Definitely toward the 'bigger' end of the spectrum, huh?

I'd love to hear from anyone that has had the procedure done, especially with some big ones like these.  I think I would definitely be looking at gland removal, lipo, and possibly areola reduction.

I put in a pic of me with an underarmor shirt.  I think I could almost live if the profile could be reduced to that extent - or a little more. 

Anyway, looking forward to hearing experiences, doctors and thoughts.  Also if any doctors would like to chime in and let me know if my 'goal' of having an 'after' profile similar to wearing the underarmor now is reachable, please feel free.

Front View
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/gyne35/?action=view&current=DSCN2378.jpg

Side View
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/gyne35/?action=view&current=DSCN2382.jpg

Underarmor profile
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/gyne35/?action=view&current=DSCN2384.jpg

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
what under armor do you use?

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
Mikenyc - thanks for the tip - I will definitely keep his name in mind.

Gcp - Actually, this is just the Walmart brand - I forget exactly what it is called.  But basically, any spandex work-out shirt should do.  The key for me is that I normally would wear an X-large T-shirt (OK, I'd really probably wear a 2XL to help cover the boobs and not be tight) But the UA shirt is a medium to give a little compression. 

I wound up cutting the neck seam out because it was a little tight and was clearly visible above my T shirt.  Now, when I wear it under a T, you really can't tell.  I also have one that I have cut into a deep V neck that I wear under button-up shirts.  They also help remind me to keep my stomach tucked in!

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
nice breasts, gyne35, you are a bit flabby tho & i would get your chest waxed, the old hair dont do much for ya!
 ;D

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
nice breasts, gyne35, you are a bit flabby tho & i would get your chest waxed, the old hair dont do much for ya!
 ;D

Yeah..thanks...I guess?  You prefer smooth and shiny boobs? :o

I guess it is just the way my body is.  If I posted a pic from the waist down, you would probably call me "bird legs" and say to eat something besides seeds once in a while.  I don't know why but if I eat a 1/4 lb cheese burger for lunch instead of the normal salad, I can plan on weighing about 2lbs more the next day and all of that weight will be right in my gut / love handle area.  A couple of years ago I knuckled down and really worked out for 6-8 months but all I got for results were slightly bigger flabby boobs.

Offline il_gorilla

• Posting Member
 ;D

Totally unhelpful and not remotley funny. I'd have thought a gyne sufferer would be more tactful when it comes to the fragility of another persons self-image.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
 ;D

Totally unhelpful and not remotley funny. I'd have thought a gyne sufferer would be more tactful when it comes to the fragility of another persons self-image.

Agree 100%...

Allen... try to be more considerate of other people's feeling in the future dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024