Author Topic: Surgery tommorow  (Read 4872 times)

Offline Angelo

• Posting Member
Right, got my surgery tommorow. Wanted it for ages, but now it has come I'm quite nervous. Strange, as soon as i got the slot i started wandering whether surgery was the right thing. God willing all will go smoothly...

(sorry, think i posted this twice)

GynO_DuDe

Dont worry mate, mine aint far away either (another week n a bit) I wish you the best of luck.

Basically your going to be nervous until that anaesthetic is injected in to you in which case its going to feel like you just closed your eyes and woke up in the recovery room according to everyones diarys!!

Best of luck with the healing process too and let us know how it went!

Offline Flaj

• Posting Member
Good Luck!!!

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
Good luck to both of you  ;)

GynO_DuDe

How did it go!?!?!? Let us know asap  ;D

Offline Angelo

• Posting Member
Went well i think! No real bruising, no real pain. Just a bit sore. Looks like a good job. This compression garment is driving me nuts though! Also, finding it hard sleeping on my back!
Unsure about taking a shower as well. Worried about re dressing the wounds if I take a shower.
Hope it goes well for you other guys...

GynO_DuDe

Wicked mate ... Atleast the hard part is over ... now just relax for a while and take it easy and let your body do its job with the healing.

Just clean yourself using a wet towel for the first 7 days before your allowed to remove the dressing.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Wicked mate ... Atleast the hard part is over ...

Well we are all different.  I found the healing the hard part being an impatient bloke.  The surgery was over in a flash but the healing took months.  Still I'll never forget that feeling when I woke up and they were gone.  Magic  ;D

Either way Angelo .. good luck from now on.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

GynO_DuDe

Heh, the whole experience will begin for me this week friday. Looking forward to it ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024