Author Topic: Your honest opinions please  (Read 3744 times)

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Well, I've had gyno surgery about 2 and a half months ago.
I had gland removal only, no lipo.

There is still some scar tissue that I can feel, so I'm not sure if this is the final result.. I'm 70% happy with the results, but I'd like your opinions on my case.

Before:

Two and a half months after:

What do you think?
You think there's still gland there? My doctor claims he took it all out.

The main difference that I can see is not from the front, but from where I look at (above), I see a 50% reduction at least. The thing is, does it look like I still have gland?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:18:28 AM by vile »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Difficult to say really... Could you post other pics, taken from different angles. Comparing those two pics, I'd say I can't see any obvious sign of gyne in the first pic, in the second, I have the impression of a better shaped chest (more muscles ??). I don't know, not sure at all. Other opinions may help you.

Offline jimcavoto

I think you did a great job and you look great!  I am looking forward to this surgery as well and hope my results are as good as yours.

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Well, I wasn't talking about the chest, I have been working out and its a 2 months difference in the pecs workout. My problem was the puffy nipples.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As far as I am concerned, I think your nipples are just fine. Nothing weird, nothing extremely puffy or whatever.

Offline vile

• Posting Member
That's what everyone tells me
lol
weird

Oh well, when I puff my chest up it looks normal, i'll see how it goes until 6 months will pass.

Offline outertrial

Looks good to me. Can you feel anything back there? Scar tissue would feel hard and lumpy and is quite common.

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Yea I do feel alot of scar tissue, the lump was a lot bigger when a few days have passed from the surgery, now it got smaller, and it looks better too.

I will post a screenshot of my chest when i wake up in the morning, the nipples look real good in the morning and it doesnt bother me a bit, but sometimes they dont look like i want them to.

Offline vile

• Posting Member
ok here it is, this is how it looks right now:

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Some puffiness, yeah but nothing bad at all. Personal opinion... I wouldn't look at your chest saying "waouh :o his chest is so bizarre, puffy nipples and so on...". Your nipples are a bit puffy (seeing the pics you've posted : not that clear by the way...) but the general appearance is OK.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024