Author Topic: Can I see some post-op pics of ppl with puffy nips  (Read 5418 times)

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
I hate asking something like this, but the majority of people have man-boobs as opposed to puffy nipples. Myself, I have no boobs and retardedly puffy nipples. I'd just like to see what they look like after surgery. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be devestated.

Thank you kindly.

DrBermant

I hate asking something like this, but the majority of people have man-boobs as opposed to puffy nipples. Myself, I have no boobs and retardedly puffy nipples. I'd just like to see what they look like after surgery. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be devestated.

Thank you kindly.

Puffy Nipples mean different things to different people.  You can find many before / after pictures of patients on my website, many who complained of "puffed nipples" before surgery.  To best understand the problem and surgical solution, you need to look from many different angles and with muscles relaxed and tightened.  I prefer to use standard views to show before / after surgery problem / solutions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your response Dr. Bermant.

I was actually going to email you lastnight, but I'll take this opportunity to post what I have to say here...

About a year ago, I came across your website. This was the first time that I realized that there was a solution to gynecomastia (surgery)...just knowing that there was hope (hence my name) changed my life. Overnight I was a new person. The next day, I finally had the courage to email my parents (I was away at school) and let them know that I had this problem.

Although I still had/have the condition, your website helped me in ways that words cannot describe. While I am not able to have this procedure done by you, I must thank you a million times for your website. You changed my life. Thank you.

With regards to my puffy nipples...I work out so my chest is fairly tight, except for a little bit of fat but I don't know if this is the gynecomastia or just my regular body fat (I have a couple of extra pounds that I need to shed). When my nipples are stimulated and hard (when I'm cold for example), my chest looks pretty good. I have round pecs. It's just these damn nipples that protrude about 3cm's. If I'm wearing a tight undershirt, I just look like I have a big chest, but when I'm not, it looks like I have breasts when in fact I don't. What worries me is how big my nipples will be after the operation (in terms of circumfrance...bad spelling sorry).

This picture was posted by jonnyboy:

Those are what my nipples look like. His post op looks very good in my opinion. I hope mine end up like that when I'm done.

Once again Dr. Bermant, thank you.

DrBermant

Thank you for your response Dr. Bermant.

I was actually going to email you lastnight, but I'll take this opportunity to post what I have to say here...

About a year ago, I came across your website. This was the first time that I realized that there was a solution to gynecomastia (surgery)...just knowing that there was hope (hence my name) changed my life. Overnight I was a new person. The next day, I finally had the courage to email my parents (I was away at school) and let them know that I had this problem.

Although I still had/have the condition, your website helped me in ways that words cannot describe. While I am not able to have this procedure done by you, I must thank you a million times for your website. You changed my life. Thank you.

With regards to my puffy nipples...I work out so my chest is fairly tight, except for a little bit of fat but I don't know if this is the gynecomastia or just my regular body fat (I have a couple of extra pounds that I need to shed). When my nipples are stimulated and hard (when I'm cold for example), my chest looks pretty good. I have round pecs. It's just these damn nipples that protrude about 3cm's. If I'm wearing a tight undershirt, I just look like I have a big chest, but when I'm not, it looks like I have breasts when in fact I don't. What worries me is how big my nipples will be after the operation (in terms of circumfrance...bad spelling sorry).

This picture was posted by jonnyboy:

Those are what my nipples look like. His post op looks very good in my opinion. I hope mine end up like that when I'm done.

Once again Dr. Bermant, thank you.

What nipples look like after surgery depends on the problem, surgical technique, skill of the surgeon, how you heal and other factors.

I have a nipple reduction gallery that starts here.  Thank you for your kind words about my web resource.  We do see many patients from around the world who prefer my surgical sculpture.  That is why we have our preliminary remote package to help minimize travel to Virginia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Check out my post op pics. I'm going to take some new ones soon, all my bruising is gone and I'm 10 days post op.
etc.

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
^ Wow...you must be extremely pleased with those results.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I certainly am. The only stuff that I need to clear up now is the swelling just above the pectoral, near the arm pit, and for my nipples to re-elasticate themselves a bit so they're tighter to the chest.

But I'm really happy thus far. About to go out just in a white t-shirt  ;)

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/gyne/index2.html

noshirt, are those your pics? they look SWEET!

Who did your op?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024