Author Topic: MY LYPO AND GYNE ARE BAD, AREN'T THEY ???  (Read 2653 times)

Offline pnegrete

• Posting Member
Hello guys.

I'm 40 and have gyne since I was 13 as I can remember. I have never had enough courage to have a surgery, so time passed... Now I decided. I did all possible tests: blood, urine, hormones, testicles, liver, lots of ultrasound and mamography. Everything is normal; no problems with hormones, cancer, anything. The tests showed I have a lot of lypomastia and some gynecomastia. Well, it was 2 years ago. I'm taking a prescription for fybromialgia and this made me get too much weight. I'm 1.91 m tall and had 97 kg last year and now I have 114 kg. (Sorry, I don't use pounds. I'm from Brazil).

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FROM OTHER GUYS HERE IF AFTER THE SURGERY, MY GYNE WILL REALLY DISAPPEAR. WILL I HAVE TO TAKE OFF GLANDS TOO? THE DOC SAID IT'S NECESSARY, IF NOT IT WON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

PLEASE, ADVISE. I REALLY NEED TO HEAR FROM OTHERS BEFORE I DO IT.

THANKS A LOT. THIS SITE MADE ME FELL I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. FOR YEARS I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS ONE IN A BILLION !

PAULO
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:54:56 AM by pnegrete »

GynO_DuDe

Losing weight will dramtically change your chest appearance ... becuase your nipple aint dropping down ... you still have a good chest shape their but full of fat.

Really lose weight and hit the gym and see what happens ... you never know.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As I often say in some cases, losing weight may help but will not make it disappear. That's my personal opinion. Lose weight first and see what happens next. Let us know.

Offline outertrial

If hes got fibro he prolly cant work out. It cases fatigue and constant soft tissue pain.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024