Author Topic: ups and downs of puffy nipple  (Read 7999 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I have been working out  for a year or so,  getting  some decent  muscles going on now. When I am lifting and nipples are hard, muscles are  pumped I  look  decent [ in my eyes] ,  a few minutes after I rest,  nipples pop out, giving me a feminine look that sends me  down  with a poor feeling of myself. Almost like  why bother to work out if I am going to  return to puffy nipple look.
                 I can be pumped up and happy with appearence to  down an ashamed at chest in the span of a 1/2 hour

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yer i feel the same way tho im not buff yet lol.somtimes it doesnt seem like a  problem but then again and again they come back.

Offline MSJ108

I have same puffy areola problem when the nipple is not stimulated or I am warm. It sucks

Offline abcdefg1234567

ya m too. i go gym everyday but still cant get better. what to do......surgery????

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I have been working out  for a year or so,  getting  some decent  muscles going on now. When I am lifting and nipples are hard, muscles are  pumped I  look  decent [ in my eyes] ,  a few minutes after I rest,  nipples pop out, giving me a feminine look that sends me  down  with a poor feeling of myself. Almost like  why bother to work out if I am going to  return to puffy nipple look.
                 I can be pumped up and happy with appearence to  down an ashamed at chest in the span of a 1/2 hour

I hear you man..Im muscular and lean but have puffed nips (6'2" , 215lbs, 12%bf). Cant wear tight t-shirts, tank tops, etc. Don't go swimming, or the beach, and avoid sex. I used to tell myself the same thing - why bother? But you can't look at it that way. For me, I know FOR SURE, that ONE DAY, I WILL get rid of these puffed nips. Whether thats surgery, or however else. Keep pushing forward man. Keep your head up.

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
well i looked at ti this way, i did wieghtlifting to try and make my overall body look better while i saved up for surgery.

now that i have had surgery, im gonna wait a few more weeks then hit the gym to build on what i already have, so hopefully for the summer i should be looking good.

after lifting the wieghts and having normal shaped nipples it gave me the boast to keep saving for the surgery as it gave me a sneaky peak at what life could hold for me lol.

Offline NH

• Posting Member
After I lift I walk next to a mirror and see a thick figure, wide shoulders, and a muscular looking chest...and within 10 minutes I'm sitting there disgusted with my stupid poofy nipples and my sagging pectoral muscles. I hate it, I've talked to my mom and I think I'm getting surgery before the end of the year.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
and within 10 minutes I'm sitting there disgusted with my stupid poofy nipples and my sagging pectoral muscles. I hate it.

It's not your pecs that are sagging dude... It's probably a combination of stubborn body fat and gland tissue. Look at your chest... Flex your pecs... Note where your pec muscles are in relation to the Gynecomastia... ;)

I'm sure many people say... "Well just do some pec exercises..." that will not help the gyne...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024