Author Topic: why the fuss?  (Read 15375 times)

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
why the fuss about those of us who are happy with our breasts? ???
Personally I think Id be a lot more worried if i was like one of the poor souls who have only one arm or no legs or some other real disability.
Get things in proportion folks, we arent talking nuclear war! >:(

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
oh, you're happy with your condition??
Then you MUST be one of them there "fetichists"

Ha ha.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member

Ha ha.

"happy" as in I accept them as part of me, & as I said am just glad I dont have some REAL deformity!
 As for a fetishist, i think im actually fairly mainstream but obviously you class me in the same group as pedos etc who i would call fetishists!
I on the otherhand have no opinion of you as I dont know you.
But, hey! whatever turns you on man! If its slagging off strangers then go for it! :-*

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
I was being sarcastic. Sorry.
No I don't consider you a fetishist - I was quoting from another thread here a poster who does consider anyone who accepts their gyne to be a fetishist or worse.

The only "fuss" I know of here is the fuss caused by their kind.
The fact that they are in the majority is no justification for it (the "fuss") either.

Ha ha.

"happy" as in I accept them as part of me, & as I said am just glad I dont have some REAL deformity!
 As for a fetishist, i think im actually fairly mainstream but obviously you class me in the same group as pedos etc who i would call fetishists!
But, hey! whatever turns you on man! If its slagging off strangers then go for it! :-*

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
ok, np man 8)

Offline il_gorilla

• Posting Member

I'm glad you are happy with your Gyne allen, but a Paedophile is not a fetishist! A paedophile is a criminal and probably a psychopath - hardly the same as somebody who likes whips and chains is it?  ::)

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member

I'm glad you are happy with your Gyne allen, but a Paedophile is not a fetishist! A paedophile is a criminal and probably a psychopath - hardly the same as somebody who likes whips and chains is it?  ::)

depends on your definition of a pedo i supose (& im not defending anyone here!) BUT, say you live in UK, the age of consent is 16, right?
So in law, if you have sex with anyone under that age you are technically a pedo, right?
 But what happens if you live in say, Saudi? there the age is about 12 I think so in THEIR law you aint a pedo! So I fail to see how a law can determine whether a person has a medical condition as you describe such as being a psychopath!
 But hey,Im sure WE are the morally right people as we know so much better than other cultures dont we? ::)------ NOT!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:26:43 PM by angel_allen »

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Yeah... lets try to stay on topic... no more pedo talk.

Offline outertrial

Personally I think Id be a lot more worried if i was like one of the poor souls who have only one arm or no legs or some other real disability.

To go back on topic I think some people feel that some other people are a bit too happy with their breasts. And that those people have constructed an outlook or lifestyle around having breasts that they are trying to promote in a way which is not suitable for a support forum aimed at people suffering from a medical condition.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member

To go back on topic I think some people feel that some other people are a bit too happy with their breasts. And that those people have constructed an outlook or lifestyle around having breasts that they are trying to promote in a way which is not suitable for a support forum aimed at people suffering from a medical condition.

A medical condition? ::) Hmmm, so a person with short legs has a medical condition? or a bald head? big nose?   I just have big breasts!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 01:03:56 PM by angel_allen »

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
ANGEL!!!  TEFLON!!!
Angel , I'm in total agreement with you.The following isn't directed at either of you guys.

A disturbing item came to my attention during my reading related to this topic. One doctor reports that at least 50% of men will experience Gynecomastia in one form or another in their lifetime...some will have multiple episodes. Alot of these guys out here are experiencing this for the first time and I'm sure they're a little panic stricken.The best thing to do at first (IMO) is to look around (i.e. Google,etc.) and find as much as you can about this and read it.And not just one side or one doctor's opinion.There is a ton of material at your disposal.Some of these younger guys don't realize that as they get older some of their medications may trigger this also. I believe there is pill out there to help reduce or eliminate breast tissue that your doc can write a script for.Not 100% sure on that.I think these other people Angel are trying to group those of us that accept what has happened to us as freaks,crossdressers, and transvestites.Speaking only for myself mind you,I am none of the above.And I have no desire to become a woman.Just because you're unhappy with yourself don't go dragging the rest of us down with you.Shut your trap and expand your mind.You're not alone , you're not the first.The last estimate I read was somewhere in the MILLIONS.So I guess that means you won't be the last.

Roger

Offline wolvesfan1

Yeah!!!  Why all the fuss?  I have breasts,  and i don't make a big deal out of it.   I have a physical disability too!!  I prefer not to make excuses about either one of these,  and i don't think you should either.

Jim

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Hey, if you accept your breasts, more power to you!! There's no 'right' or 'wrong' way to live your life. It's YOUR life. Do whatever makes you happy!
 8)

Offline whattodo

• Posting Member
I have a thread labeled "Should I". And yeah, I will expand my breasts later. Right now, I'm too young. But I rub tea tree oil in to give me some pleasure. It works

Offline caps

• Posting Member

Point of correction here:

As said, a pedophile is a criminal and probably a psychopath.  But a fetishist is not someone who necessarily likes whips and chains.  That would be a saddo/masochist (probably more a saddist, and less masochist).  A fetishist is someone who gets sexual pleasure out of an in-antimate object.

So, a gyno sufferer is none of the above, unless he wears a bra for sexual pleasure, in which case he would be a fetishist.

Anyone can correct me if they think I'm wrong, but you should look it up first.

jn

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024