Author Topic: my gyne pics, rate please,  (Read 4648 times)

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
Please rate my horrible condition...

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
Go for it. Cut them out.

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
It might get bigger as you get older and heavier. Is good to do the surgery since your skin will heal better.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Go for surgery if it bothers you. You do have gyne, not that "horrible", there is far worse than yours. But there it is !

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
hi, thanks for the tips, yeah im definatl getting surgery, it bothers me alot, cant stand living with it, I think my gyne is mostly gland, cause i can feel a big lump that eeps gettin bigger, no fatty bits, just on massive lump

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
im 20, ive had it since i was around 16, never noticed untill about 6 months ago, then since then they have came on really strong, growing at least a couple of centremeters each month

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
Yes, I would agree that you probably have a mild case of gynecomastia. You do not have true breasts, but there is some breast tissue there. I wonder how much of it could be improved by a good calesthenic program over 6-12 months, which would raise the testosterone levels, lower the estrogen levels, and cause the breast tissue to atrophy. Many adolescent boys with breast tissue eventually lose it when they get their bodies turned into "lean mean machines". I know this is not an easy way to go, much more difficult than to have surgery. But, isn't it at least something worth trying?

eh.. working out the pectoral makes the gyne stick out even more. That's why I stopped doing push ups.

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
if i could work it off i would gladly, but its 99% gland, can this go away naturally?

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
Sorry to tell you but the glands do not get self destroyed because of a lack of use. Glands actually survive on the small amount of estrogen that your body produces. Once they are enlarged they do not reduce. The only method is to remove them all. Good Luck.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
Taking your BF% into consideration I give you a 6/10.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024