Author Topic: How bad ?  (Read 3109 times)

Offline BreastAlien

• Posting Member
Hi!
I`ve been lifting weights for over 10 years and it caused me this:(
Bench made it probably worse and worse. (Sorry my bad english, but I hope you understand)
Is it possible to do the surgery in local anaestesia? I`m too afraid to go to full anaestesia surgery. I don`t know why, but even a thought of full anaesthesia makes me totally scared.
Have anyone of you had the surgery in local anaesthesia?

Thanks!!!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Weighlifting doesn't cause Gynecomastia. But, if u were taking roids, then it might occur.

Offline BreastAlien

• Posting Member
Please more replies!!!

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
in every instance i have seen a more muscular chest with glandular tissue always looks better than a flabby chest with glandular tissue. you are in the first category and it doesn't look to bad tho having a small case  myself i understand that having a chest that is close to "perfect" makes getting surgery an appealing option. i  have noticed a few people are scared of general anesthesia i don't really get it personally? i had foot surgery a few years ago and it was kinda fun actually.. when u come out u feel high (drunk like) and in my case i felt no pain from surgery afterwards due to good drugs? ill probably come out of this surgery in shock at how much pain im in lol! anyhow your chest looks good but could potentially be improved with surgery. i don't really think anyone is looking at your chest and think moobs but its your body your choice.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hard to tell to be honest... I'd say a little "yes" if you asked me if you had gyno. Post other pics if you can so as we can have a clearer opinion on it.

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
hello. I've heard for "hyperfeeding of chest muscles" that it some kind of gyno. Sorry for bad explanation - my english is not very well but i think you will understand what i mean. Take a break of lifting for few months, get a diet with fruts (to destroy the muscles - they will eat each other with NON-protein diet) and do jogging . I think you will made it. Get a try - you will lose only little time but chance of heal is very high for me/.
Every problem has his solution.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024