Author Topic: hate myself  (Read 4598 times)

Offline the_winnipeg_kid

what the hell did I do to get this? i feel so angry at myself and the world for having gyne. i've gone from being an outgoing carefree person to be an anxious, neurotic, self-conscious wreck of a human. its completely destroyed my confidence, forced me to DENY myself relationships with girls that were crazy for me, left me as a social misfit. summers coming up now and like everyone else here i'm dreading it.

i've talked to my mom about it numerous times and she always downplays it by saying my dad has it, that it'll go away, and that its nothing noticeable. what a crock. as if i'm some kind of retarded, oblivious simpleton. to make things even worse a surgery would be covered by my provincial insurance. thing is i can't find any reviews or information about doctors in my area. i dont want to butcher my body and be left even more unsatisfied than before. i can't even go and talk to my own doctor since hes is an impersonal douchebag. one of those in-and-out, bill 'em and kill 'em style ball busters that really has no regard for the patient at all. what the hell am i going to do with myself? i want to get out there and work too but i feel so self conscious that i'm reduced to a basement dwelling outcast.

i had to quit my cardio because of how it made my gyne more obvious. i wish i had never started it because now girls are starting to notice me and that just makes me even more self conscious and analytical of myself.  god i hate myself. sorry if this caused a headache. i know you guys have also got your own. just needed to get this off my CHEST! darn!

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Dude...

Save your $$$ and get it taken off. It mostly likely will not be butchered--you just have to do your research. Don't have a way of making $$$?? Get a job...or ask your parents for help.

It's only a temporary thing. Things will get better. Meanwhile, find some things about yourself that you do like and that you can be proud of. Don't let Gyne destroy your life, because it doesn't have to be taht way.

Offline Spleen

If you want surgery you gotta figure out how to make it happen.  Do your research, save your $$$.  Get multiple opinions from different docs.  Travel if you have to.

As far as gyne ruing your life, that's really up to you, not your chest.  There's lots of guys with big breasts that are happy as clams.  They may not love every aspect of their appearance, but since when is looking "perfect"  a pre-requisite of happiness?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
As far as gyne ruing your life, that's really up to you, not your chest.  There's lots of guys with big breasts that are happy as clams.  They may not love every aspect of their appearance, but since when is looking "perfect"  a pre-requisite of happiness?

Right on Brother! Amen to that!

What is 'perfect' and 'normal' anyways? Eveyone is different. Just like a snowflake, each and everyone of us is totally unique. So I ask again, what is 'perfect' and or 'normal'.....   Ponder that!  ;D ;D ;D

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Gine2D

You got good advice from the experts.  Your parents.  

Your mom says it is no big deal & your father has boobs.  It must not have made her run screaming in fear when she saw them.

Everyone is not the Hollywood model, male or female.  Learn to accept yourself & other will also.

If I wore a bra it would be a 40-C, I was a "D" & lost fat weight.  If you do not know what a size "C" is, a 36-C is consdered ideal for women as the model.  My body is a big wider that a womans, 40" around the chest, 48" around the chest & nipples.

My father has boobs, I have them, my sons have them.  We do not consider ourselves freaks.  It is natural for millions of men.

Good luck.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm all for attitude, but i think the chance to vent is worth fifty times more.  you don't need platitudes, you need a fix.  set your goals like boobhater says, and every time it sucks, remind yourself you'll get rid of it a lot younger than most of the rest of us will have.  man after my own heart.  welcome to the boards.  
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 12:35:56 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
bro let me tell you something, I HAVE GYNE, but i am getting over it and i might even pass up the surgery to continue my boxing training. In 9 months, i will be fighting in for the Golden Gloves, i have the oppurtunity to get my gyne removed in 6 days, im going to pass it up and just box in front of hundreds and hundreds of people WITH MY SHIRT OFF. dont let it get to you man, its a natural thing, most girls i get with dont even mention it, when they do, just make something up, its as easy as that, and then if you get close enough to a girl, just tell them and i will guarentee that they wont think the slightest bit different of you! dont hate yourself! by the way, how old are you? if you want to talk anymore send me a PM dude, i know how you feel, it used to be the same way for me.

Gine2D

bro let me tell you something, I HAVE GYNE, but i am getting over it and i might even pass up the surgery to continue my boxing training. In 9 months, i will be fighting in for the Golden Gloves, i have the oppurtunity to get my gyne removed in 6 days, im going to pass it up and just box in front of hundreds and hundreds of people WITH MY SHIRT OFF. dont let it get to you man, its a natural thing, most girls i get with dont even mention it, when they do, just make something up, its as easy as that, and then if you get close enough to a girl, just tell them and i will guarentee that they wont think the slightest bit different of you! dont hate yourself! by the way, how old are you? if you want to talk anymore send me a PM dude, i know how you feel, it used to be the same way for me.

Good for you. You have made a very important decision.  You are now in control of your life.

It will be difficult for a while.

If they grow larger they may be painful in boxing, as the other guy will target them for his punches.

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024