Author Topic: 2008 Presidential Race  (Read 21771 times)

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
who's your guy, or girl  ::), and why?

personally I'm pulling for http://www.ronpaul2008.com since IMO he's the only one really offering something different. i'm tired of voting for the lessor of two evils and am glad that there's finally a candidate who i want to vote FOR instead of simply voting against someone i dont' want...

i think if he won the Primary he'd stand a good shot at the election as there are a LOT of people who will vote AGAINST Hillary. I know she's got her supporters, but her platform is just way to Marxist for my tastes... I think Ron Paul would get us back on track to what the framers of the Consitution laid out vs the path we're currently on. 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:08:06 AM by moobius »

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
is no one else interested in who will be the PRESIDENT for hte next term? this is HUGE and no one cares?

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i agree, he's not getting the media coverage he deserves -- especially with the amount of support hes' got online and the results of any/all straw polls or debate polls.  Paul is DOMINATING at the polls, but for some reason when you see the numbers on mainstream TV they're only showing him at 2-3% ????

he's definitely got strong support and he's the only candidate that is increasing his fundraising numbers (%). everyone else is losing ground in that department...

i would love to see everyone in this country get out and vote IN THEIR BEST INTEREST this election. and when i say that, I mean what is truely in their best interest... not just what the local news is telling you, not just who's name you hear the most, but actually looking at the issues and finding out who would represent YOU the best. IMO, if everyone took the time to educate themselves about the candidates Ron Paul would stand out like a beacon in the storm.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Paul has already raised 1/2 as much in the first 3 wks of this quarter as he did ALL last quarter. the momentum and support is building... how sweet would it be to have someone as Commander in Chief who was actually following the Constitution and looking out for us little guys instead of just the wealthy and corporate elite??

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Paul crushed the 1 day GOP record by collection $4.2 million in one day... WOW! talk about the support building up for this guy!!

www.ronpaul2008.com

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
TeaParty07!!!

Ron Paul is killin' 'em today! 3.5 million and theres still 9hrs to go: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I'm voting for Joe Horn for president. (the guy in the news in pasedena texas that shot the burglars.) Too bad he is not on the ballet. I'm sick of crime.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Ron Paul is a huge advocate of our gun rights. As is Joe Horn obviously!

if everyone had neighbors like Joe Horn, this world would be a much safer place.

Offline Jahshua

• Posting Member
  • There is life after Gynecomastia
Ron Paul of course  8)
Here's my doc's web page: drmoliver.com

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
me too on ron paul, though if the dems ever chose kucinich (about the same odds) i'd pull for him.  you have to admire a man with enough balls to blow the whistle on the fed.  it was cool to see paul beat giuliani in at least two of the last states. 

unrelatedly, did anyone besides me hear that in the places in new hampshire that had paper ballots obama led, and where it was diebold voting machines, hillary led? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
anyone but Comrade Clinton.  :-\

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
C'mon guys, HC would kick some serious ass and get the US economy back on track....  Look what Thatcher did for Britain...   ;)

HC would be a KickASS President!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
That seems quite dangerous too.

Offline headheldhigh01

maywest, the steps we've taken toward a police state are scary, that's why in spite of the republican party label (he's really a libertarian underneath, but he's what he said the republicans used to be) i really like ron paul, he's a strict constitutionalist.  i'm afraid hillary would be all too happy to exploit the "terrorism" boogeyman the same way bush and the republicans have.  and gb, there's some equally scary stuff about bill, who i used to like, and hillary in connection with drug shipments to mena arkansas and the corruption at the arkansas finance development corp. 

ron paul.  maybe even a write-in. 

Offline headheldhigh01

good points throughout.  it took me a long time to realize locking in long-term oil might be the real reason behind iraq, but chinese-bought treasuries made it possible.  i wonder about oil being the trigger issue for conflict though given how mutually interlocked the economies are, it's taiwan i worry about more.  but if obama looks like he's got a good shot, i might still write in for ron paul though  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024