Author Topic: The good thing about having Gyne [[Read]]  (Read 15109 times)

ilikegrapesoda72

You might feel rejected to the general public of girls, but I have figured out something through experience. Some bi-girls/guys actually like them. I know like 3 bi-girls that like me XD and gyne being one of the reasons.

So pat yourself on the back, it's not ALL bad; just most.

Offline outertrial

OP is right though. Some women like it, the vast majority dont care anyway.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I cannot believe that any girl you might seriously want for a lifetime companion would be so shallow as to reject you because of something so superficial and even trivial as gynecomastia.

What is going on between your ears is much more important than a bit of surplus tissue on your chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
this is a good point to make, while alot of girls will pick it as a flaw some will like it. i have noticed a few mannequins in shop windows with gyne which i thought was odd but they were quite muscular otherwise and didn't look that bad.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia is an embarassment. No question about it. It often leads to depression and poor self image.

But the fact is that about 1/3 of all men have some degree of breast enlargement. This means that it is statistically normal.

So, what we are really concerned about is not whether or not we have breast enlargement but to what degree we have it.

If we have breast enlargement to the degree that it is impacting our self image and interferes with our ability to socialize then we  need to do something about it, meaning surgery.

Conversely, there are many men who have lived with the condition all their lives without problems. I hated it when I was young, but now at the age of 70, I could really care less. My priorities have changed over time.

Someone who I might think is quite flat chested may get surgery to reduce what he percieves as huge breasts. This does not in any way justify any derision on my part. The evaluation and decision for or against surgery is entirely a personal one.

It is my belief that many who are less than satisfied with their surgical outcome may have had unreasonable expectations prior to surgery.  Again though, who am I to judge?

ilikegrapesoda72

Gynecomastia is an embarassment. No question about it. It often leads to depression and poor self image.

But the fact is that about 1/3 of all men have some degree of breast enlargement. This means that it is statistically normal.

So, what we are really concerned about is not whether or not we have breast enlargement but to what degree we have it.

If we have breast enlargement to the degree that it is impacting our self image and interferes with our ability to socialize then we  need to do something about it, meaning surgery.

Conversely, there are many men who have lived with the condition all their lives without problems. I hated it when I was young, but now at the age of 70, I could really care less. My priorities have changed over time.

Someone who I might think is quite flat chested may get surgery to reduce what he percieves as huge breasts. This does not in any way justify any derision on my part. The evaluation and decision for or against surgery is entirely a personal one.

It is my belief that many who are less than satisfied with their surgical outcome may have had unreasonable expectations prior to surgery.  Again though, who am I to judge?

I agree, I would not want a life partner that likes me for what I look like etc.

I am just saying this out of judgment of looks <_<. I'm 15; not looking to marry right now XD.

Offline refu_gee

• Posting Member
manic91: most girls do not notice it, and if they do they don't think about it 2ice!! its mostly in your head!

i'm not bragging, but i've had quite a few total knockout's, those that totally make your friends go "how tha f@!k did you get her?" never has any said anything about my enlarged (ex) chest.
currently i'm in a 2 yr relationship with another real knockout and she never realized that i had a real issue with it until i opted for PS.

relax! get it done; even if you are a poor student like myself! it's wort it in the end

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
or opt to not get surgery accept yourself the way you are and move on with enjoying life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024