Author Topic: Needing some answers to life long questions about my chest  (Read 3312 times)

Offline noswim

First time on here - what a great site. I hate the internet in that I can never find what I need - so please forgive me if the answers I crave for years are already on here somewhere. I would really and truly appreciate some help.

1. I'm 37, white male, 5'11 180lbs
2. Had first surgery, age 22, second surgery, 24. First surgery was terrible, 2nd a bit better.
3. I have scars around my aerola's that I hate. I still have some fat around my chest, but indeed is better than pre surgery.
4. I still hate myself and do not ever take my shirt off - clothing however does look better since the surgery and I have greater options with what to wear.
5. Here are my questions:

a) I just heard about the drug Tamoxifin - does it work at my age *(having had gyne since age 13?) and how bad are the side effects. I have never heard of it before and am dying to get my hands on a bottle after reading results.
b) I am actually 'ok' with my nipples/aerola when my nipples are hard (ie when I'm cold). Has anyone out here ever heard of 'how' in the medical community (ie is there a procedure?) that can make the nipples permanently hard? I hope I am being clear here - guys, when you are cold, or splash cold water on your chest, the nipples tighten, that is when my chest looks best - is it medically possible to have whatever causes the nipples to retract/become tighter permantently?
c) I have always wanted to find a young guy who is about to die in the hospital with small small aerola/nipples (ie dime sized vs mine that are more like silver dollars or for you Canadians, like a twoonie) and ask him if he would donate his mini nipples and areola to me and then have them sewn into my chest by a perfect plastic surgeon.. crazy eh?
d) This has ruined my life - I am single at 37, have always been ashamed of myself, and have missed out on so many things I can't list them all on here. I know, get over it. Find me a woman that will accept me and maybe then I could deal with it - until then ,I remain, 'no swim'. My favorite sport and I can't do it since 13 years old. Sad but true - oh what a curse this is, especially in our pathetic world of all perfection. All I ever wanted was a 'normal' chest like 99% of the population out there.

Thanks for any help/advise - truly appreciated.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
heres hoping that you can improve your chest with surgery without resorting to donor nipples. perhaps you would be best consulting with an experienced surgeon with gynecomastia revisions such as dr bermant.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Forget about the drug Tamoxifen and any of the other Anti Oestrogens; likewise don’t bother with Aromatase Inhibitors like Arimidex for that matter.  These drugs will not help anyone with ESTABLISHED gynecomastia i.e. gyne which has been there for over 18 months.  There are some medical studies that suggest they can help with GROWING gynecomastia but even in this case they don’t help everyone.  They should only be prescribed by a qualified Endocrinologist and NEVER self medicated as messing with your hormones can actually make matters worse.

The bottom line is this ... if you have had gyne for over 18 months, no drugs or hormone therapy is going to help get rid of it.

I’m sorry to dash your hopes but it is better you know the facts rather than rush into something in ignorance.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Your item C is a bit morbid, lets hope no young people have to die so your chest looks better.

As far as the cold thing, I think most peoples chest look better when its cold. I have heard but cant confirm that if you get your nipples pierced they stay hard.

If that is true, it might be worth it

First time on here - what a great site. I hate the internet in that I can never find what I need - so please forgive me if the answers I crave for years are already on here somewhere. I would really and truly appreciate some help.

1. I'm 37, white male, 5'11 180lbs
2. Had first surgery, age 22, second surgery, 24. First surgery was terrible, 2nd a bit better.
3. I have scars around my aerola's that I hate. I still have some fat around my chest, but indeed is better than pre surgery.
4. I still hate myself and do not ever take my shirt off - clothing however does look better since the surgery and I have greater options with what to wear.
5. Here are my questions:

a) I just heard about the drug Tamoxifin - does it work at my age *(having had gyne since age 13?) and how bad are the side effects. I have never heard of it before and am dying to get my hands on a bottle after reading results.
b) I am actually 'ok' with my nipples/aerola when my nipples are hard (ie when I'm cold). Has anyone out here ever heard of 'how' in the medical community (ie is there a procedure?) that can make the nipples permanently hard? I hope I am being clear here - guys, when you are cold, or splash cold water on your chest, the nipples tighten, that is when my chest looks best - is it medically possible to have whatever causes the nipples to retract/become tighter permantently?
c) I have always wanted to find a young guy who is about to die in the hospital with small small aerola/nipples (ie dime sized vs mine that are more like silver dollars or for you Canadians, like a twoonie) and ask him if he would donate his mini nipples and areola to me and then have them sewn into my chest by a perfect plastic surgeon.. crazy eh?
d) This has ruined my life - I am single at 37, have always been ashamed of myself, and have missed out on so many things I can't list them all on here. I know, get over it. Find me a woman that will accept me and maybe then I could deal with it - until then ,I remain, 'no swim'. My favorite sport and I can't do it since 13 years old. Sad but true - oh what a curse this is, especially in our pathetic world of all perfection. All I ever wanted was a 'normal' chest like 99% of the population out there.

Thanks for any help/advise - truly appreciated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024