Author Topic: How bad...? =/  (Read 4739 times)

Offline Pringles101

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 02:23:04 PM by Pringles101 »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Not that bad considering ur bodyframe. How do they look when u relax?

Offline Pringles101

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 02:23:19 PM by Pringles101 »

Offline TheAlias

• Posting Member
You definitely need to lose weight, but right now it doesn't look that out of proportion. Start shedding pounds and see what happens, it will give you a much clearer picture of whether or you have psuedo or real gynecomastia.

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
I agree with TheAlias...

why worry about man boobs when you have a frame to match them? I personally would be more concerned with losing weight if I were in your shoes...

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah looks like all fat to me, if there is a glandular component you are too fat for anyone to see it.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Don't worry about the gyno and lose some weight

Offline Pringles101

thanks for the replies ill post some more pictures after i lose some weight and take it from there

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
thanks for the replies ill post some more pictures after i lose some weight and take it from there

u should lose about 50 lbs before u even attempt to repost some pics.  im sorry..but u r fricken fat.
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member

u should lose about 50 lbs before u even attempt to repost some pics.  im sorry..but u r fricken fat.

No need to be so rude. Do feel good about yourself that you can insult people from the safety of your keyboard? Grow up.

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hi mate - I personally believe that it would definetly improve with loosing weight, how much do you currently weigh? & Height? - if you dont mind telling that is
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline Pringles101

my height is about 174cm and i weigh roughly around 104-8kg

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
ye mate......... drop some weight! introduce a weight training regime 3 days a week, and light cardio for efficient fat burning! - you should definetly see results, however if you dont - at least you'dve lost some bodyfat. Cant go wrong.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think you do have it, and the weight thing will both rule out weight-only and get you readier for an op if you finally decided you wanted to. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....

No need to be so rude. Do feel good about yourself that you can insult people from the safety of your keyboard? Grow up.

ppl on this forum need to hear the truth..as blunt as it is. sometimes a post like mine really gives a good swift kick in the ass where a lot of ppl (including myself) need it.  i don't sit behind my keyboard and insult ppl.  almost every other poster allotted to his fatness...i just took it as step further to make sure it hit home. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024