Author Topic: Dont know what to do  (Read 4080 times)

Offline TheJosh

Here is my second attempt to post. I have been plagued for years with gynecomastia. I am now 27 and am living life in the fast lane as they say. I meet beautiful women all the time, but come summer time, I have to avoid the pool and beach. What should I do?? I know that losing weight will help, but I also know that I have a decent amount of muscle now and have had much more int he past. No matter what I do, I seem to never really get better. I am apprehensive about the idea of surgery, but think that the benefits may very well outweigh the cost. Can I get some feedback please????

Offline TheJosh

I thought a second (and slightly larger) pic might help...

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
If it were me? Lower your bodyfat and get the surgery, but that is just me. I had mine done last Wednesday after years of considering it.

GynO_DuDe

Looks like what I had ...

Do what I did, lose 3 stones then have surgery, then after surgery carry on toning up/shredding bodyfat.

I know its easier said then done, trust me ... its worth the effort though. Ive had moments where I felt like I was gonna pass out, ive had moments where I would constantly get head rush's ... Ive even had moments where I fell ill. All trying to lose weight PROPERLY through changing my eating habits etc.

:)

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Yep, its all about eating well and exercising...not starving yourself. The e-book "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" as well as www.crossfit.com and www.muscletalk.co.uk helped me change from this:

to this:

You can see how losing weight helped a good bit with my gyno.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Yep, its all about eating well and exercising...not starving yourself. The e-book "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" as well as www.crossfit.com and www.muscletalk.co.uk helped me change from this:

to this:

You can see how losing weight helped a good bit with my gyno.

Start training your back mate :P Nice change anyhow!

OnT: Ill have to agree with Gyn here. Losing weight prior surgery is essential if you want to increase your odds for a good outcome. Just stay in there, we're here to both motivate you, and comfort you when you're having a rough time.

Best of luck, Ryan.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the way you talk, and i don't blame you, you'll never be happy with it.  get it fixed. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Start training your back mate :P Nice change anyhow!
Best of luck, Ryan.

For the life of me I can't get my back to grow no matter what I do  :'( :'( :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024