Author Topic: My gyne pics. Please feel free to rate!  (Read 5763 times)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Well, got round to doing the pics tonight. I know I need to shed a few pounds at the mo but you get the general picture.

I think I have decided to get the surgery done by Karidis (UK) so just have to find the £4K now!!  :D

I have lived with this for 15 years or more and have just about tried everything to get rid (non surgical), which is how I got in to the bodybuilding (no steroids!). I don't do the BB any more as such but just try to keep myself in shape and lift fairly light weights and do more cardio than I used to. As I said, I am carrying a few extra pounds at the mo (xmas hangover!), but intend to shed about a stone (14 lbs) before the op with a bit of luck. Depends on how much time I am given I suppose. Not too long hopefully.

Anyway, enough waffle.....rate my chest!
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
i'd give it a 6 or 7....how tough are they to hide...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'd call that a 3.5, but over 2's bad enough to fix i.m.h.o. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
i'd give it a 6 or 7....how tough are they to hide...

Not that easy to be honest. I'd love to be able to wear plain t-shirts but the nips just protrude too much to make it comfortable for me. I see the other guys in the gym with really flat well developed chests and it almost makes me feel angry. I just want to feel like a normal bloke.  :( I have also held back somewhat on my chest training as when I was really into the bodybuilding, my pec muscles got really well developed and just made the gyne look worse and caused it to stick out further. It was really at this point that I knew I needed surgery and this was probably about 10 years ago now. I have waited far too long for this now.

The good news is that I spoke to my wife about it last night and she was really supportive. I actually got a bit upset when talking about it and it just goes to show how this condition does affect you emotionally. I had mentioned it to her a few years ago and she listned, but I don't think she really took me too seriously and told me that it didn't look too bad. Maybe not, but it still affects my self confidence and I get in a state of panic if I am ever required to remove my shirt in public.

Thanks for the replies so far. I think I am going to call Karidis' practice today and book a consultation. I emailed them yesterday but haven't got a reply yet, although it may be a little too soon for that! Can't do any harm to call as well I suppose.

This forum has really given me to drive to get this sorted out and I thank everyone for their support and in ensuring that this actually a very worthwhile site.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yer i reckon 6 coz they arent huge but the shape would stick out alot, should get good results due to being otherwise in shape.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
you're in good shape mate - fair play.. If your anything like me & train a lot - it's even more annoying! id rate it 4-5 mate - shoud look superb after surgery !
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
Not the worst I've seen but worth an operation, I'd give it about 5.

Good luck

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Looks like a 5-6 from the side photo. Surgery will help it a lot and the diameter of your nipples will drop too.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
This is all very encouraging. I am seeing Alex Karidis in March 14th and hopefully I can then get a date for the surgery ASAP! I am still on my quest to shed more fat and have actually lost 10 lbs so far by upping my cardio work in the gym. I have also decided to work hard on my pecs which will hopefully give the surgery a better chance of success. The main thing that worries me is putting weight on whilst being immobilized after surgery. I just hope my recovery is quick and relatively painless so I can get back in the gym ASAP.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024