Author Topic: Remaining tissue  (Read 4213 times)

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
My surgeon is planing to do lipo/excision combined. He told me everything should look alright but that there is a possibility that some of the breast tissue will remain and that it will be the size of a nut. He said it can be mended with a revision surgery. But here's my problem, i'm having my first surgery(and only i hope) just before summer. So if the nut-sized tissue remains i wont be able to remove it until after summer. So i'm wondering how exactly does this tissue manifest itself in chest appereance? Can it possibly look worse than before surgery? Will it make my nipples more deformed?
btw, i have puffy nipples.

thanks!

DrBermant

My surgeon is planing to do lipo/excision combined. He told me everything should look alright but that there is a possibility that some of the breast tissue will remain and that it will be the size of a nut. He said it can be mended with a revision surgery. But here's my problem, i'm having my first surgery(and only i hope) just before summer. So if the nut-sized tissue remains i wont be able to remove it until after summer. So i'm wondering how exactly does this tissue manifest itself in chest appereance? Can it possibly look worse than before surgery? Will it make my nipples more deformed?
btw, i have puffy nipples.

thanks!

Revision Gynecomastia Surgery can be more difficult and expensive.  I prefer to target the gland first with my Dynamic Technique to minimize the need for revisions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
Ok, but in case some of extra tissue remains, how bad can it look? Can it look worse than before or only not just as good as expected?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024