Author Topic: New...looking to get Surgery in Tampa...any help?  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Pinman

I am 25years old .... and have had Gyne for around 13years.... it has always bothered me to no end!
I work out 5days a week and do over 250push-ups a day with no help. Finally deciding to go under the knife.
Does anyone know of any Good surgeons in Tampa, FL? I have only spoken over the phone with some of the surgeons here and half are saying just Lipo...which would be $2200plus Hospital and an additional $1000for each area of lipo I would want to add on if so choose. Another doctor told me Lipo for $850/hr. The only doctor I spoke with that said he only did Gyne procedures and doesn't recommend Lipo said he charges $3500for procedure and $2250for hospital and other expenses. What do you guys think.....and please let me know if you know of any good local P.S's!!!
Thank you

Offline ajax6

• Posting Member
Hey there...

I live in St. Pete and ended up flying out of state for the procedure.  Good luck!

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024