Author Topic: gynecomastia plz help !  (Read 2965 times)

Offline sunny007

• Posting Member
I m 22 year old male having gynecomastia since age of 14. my height is 5' 8" and weighs 62kg and slim body.i masterbate alot and this caused me a hormonal change in my body by androgenic alopecialopecia and gynecomastia.whenever i masterbate i feel pain in my nipples and nipples becomes puffy. plz help

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
people worry about this from time to time, but the general wisdom on the subject including the medical opinion is, it's not connected, you may be imagining it or it's having that effect for some other reason.  otherwise most people would be wearing size DD's if you know what i mean. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline kanu

I m 22 year old male having gynecomastia since age of 14. my height is 5' 8" and weighs 62kg and slim body.i masterbate alot and this caused me a hormonal change in my body by androgenic alopecialopecia and gynecomastia.whenever i masterbate i feel pain in my nipples and nipples becomes puffy. plz help

dude, masturbation doesnt cause gyno, its just that your nipps become repsonisive when you masturbate

did you take some kind of medication or drugs , jus remember if u have, that might have caused the gyno

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024