Author Topic: My worst gyno memory  (Read 4712 times)

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Now that I'm post-op I'm going to share the moment I REALLY hated my gyne. When I was in 8th grade I wanted to give basketball a shot and I thought hey why not, at least it'll help me lose weight and get rid of these moobs! Well, one day my stupid coach decided to do shirts vs skins and told me to take off my shirt and I initially declined, but was made to do so. It was very uncomfortable. Later with my shirt still off, we had to do pushups (only 2 or 3 of us) while the rest of the team stood around us and watched for some reason. I can just remember everyone staring at my moobs as I was doing pushups and laughing and commenting to each other and ever since then I had been very self conscious about it. I haven't taken my shirt off in a public place since and as a result missed out on a normal highschool time. But I've come a long way since then and just want to tell everyone who's struggling with this to hang in there, things will get better. Save up for the surgery and get it done! It's completely worth every penny.

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
oh man, good story dude. and good advice.

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
I cant relate to that dude. Sucks eh.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You should go to the person who made you strip to the waist against your wishes and tell them exactly what you went through then and over the years since. Offer to give the case over to an attorney if you like.

That kind of crap must stop somewhere.
Grandpa Dan

GynO_DuDe

Definitely can relate to that ... back in high school during swimming class, one of the guys in my class group grabbed my t!ts as a joke and made fun of them ... never gonna forget that moment really f*ck3d me up ... self conscious even after pre-op although the ops' made a dramatic improvement on my life im still on the road to recovering fully.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Later with my shirt still off, we had to do pushups (only 2 or 3 of us) while the rest of the team stood around us and watched for some reason. I can just remember everyone staring at my moobs as I was doing pushups and laughing and commenting to each other and ever since then I had been very self conscious about it.

It's time to pay the 'Coach' a visit....  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024