Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline latchet

Male (of course).
15 Years old.
5 foot 10
About 165 lbs (slightly overweight)

I beileve I do from what I have read. Also, could you tell me how severe my case is?

*Pictures removed*

Those are the photos. Anyways, I need help. I usually can conceal them, but I am soon going to Panama and I will basically be on the beach the whole time, and a large portion of my family is going to be there (cousins, aunts, etc.)

Anyways, I used to beable to just inhale and suck them in to conceal them, but now when I do it they are still visible. Also, just standing normaly they have a curvy shape to them. I need help on what to do to conceal them...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 12:45:02 PM by latchet »

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
To be honest man, I don't think you have it.  You more than likely just need to lose some weight.  Once you lose some weight, you'll definitely be able to tell if you have gyno or not. 

Offline latchet

I see your point, but the thing is I am just slightly overweight (I apeear to be more in the pictures, I suppose), and when I looked at other photos of overweight people, mine appeared diffrent.

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
hard to say at your age its not very pronounced in the photos, your chest does look in proportion with your physic. your not a naturally lean or muscular person. I would say start exercising build some muscle and drop some body fat and then see how you look. your only 15 now would be a great time to start getting into shape.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
You appear to have mild Pseudogynecomastia - (excessive fat accumulated in the chest area on a male) - extremely common.
Some regular cardiovascular exercise and a healthy diet is the best thing for you at this stage.  (to decrease the fat)

In regards to concealing it...I can't really offer any opinion there...there are various tricks that people around here use to suppress puffy nipples temporarily, one that I used to use was ice, but you don't seem to have puffy nipples so doesn't really apply to you.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 04:28:28 AM by The_G0rn »
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
hard to tell from the pics.

do yourself a favour and hit the gym, try to tone up and bit and put some muscle on, i think even with a month of pushing some weights you'll see some more defenition in your body.

Offline this_guy

• Posting Member
Dude, I would say its just baby fat. Your young, and it would be a great time to start working out. Do some intense cardio daily and you will burn the fat right off. Start running, at your age, running is very easy and will burn fat quickly. Do a load of pushups every morning when you wake up, as well as some crunches. Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024