Author Topic: Dr. Dr. Pope...  (Read 4523 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey Doc...

Was just on your Site...  Awesome music... gave the sub a good workout let me tall ya...  Something right out of C.S.I. Miami....  Geeze, you even look like  'H'....

Welcome aboard....  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It's good to have another Doc on board....

GB

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
I'm new here myself and he's been quick to offer me advice. It's always good to have doctors here who care enough to donate a little time for us.. Much appreciated.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  he  does not have many patient photos, and there is no mention of gynecomastia on his site.
 I too like the music  :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 08:55:14 PM by matthew1 »

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
The website always seems to be a work in progress.  We have gynecomastia surgery listed as "male breast reduction" for the uninitiated.  ;)  You're right tho- no gyne photos.  They ARE on this site, though, when you click on Find a Doctor-Florida.

I have my staff working on website updating.  It always seems to be a project that falls onto the back burner.

But I'll be here to do whatever I can to help.

Thanks for the thread; quite an honor!

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Doctor, welcome to the site.  Gyne is SOOOO devastating  emotionally , this site  and good docs like you  that  take time to answer questions  really give men a ray   of hope.
         I myself  have hidden my  condition for 30 years ,  and  that was not easy playing  tons of sports over the years and  avoiding  shirtless activities. The emotional impact  has a cumulative effect on a man, it can  really lead  to more serious  issues like  depression.
      Just knowing there is help out there is half the battle

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Thanks very much; I'm happy to help.  When I signed onto this website, I figured people would pop online occasionally to ask a question about some aspect of gynecomastia surgery.  This of course happens, but I'm amazed at how this website is much more than that.  I'm really touched by people's honesty and candor about how emotionally crippling this problem has been for them.  It's great to see the widespread support of so many fellow gynecomastia sufferers.  And I don't use that term loosely either.  Quite a service you provide, Merle!

Offline MSJ108

Welcome Sir!

Offline MSJ108

he  does not have many patient photos, and there is no mention of gynecomastia on his site.
 I too like the music  :D

hes got gyne before and after pics now!!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
George is a great man. He guided me through my two frist critical weeks. I cannot be thankful enough.

Best regards,

Ryan.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024