Author Topic: It's Been So Long...  (Read 2699 times)

Offline jumpnfunk

Hi this is my first post on here. I'm typing in an effort to vent. I had no idea that this site existed until now. Let's see:

It's been so long since I've had the dreaded "G". I'm 26 now, but my chest started to change during puberty (more than 10+ years ago), clearly a glandular problem and not a weight problem in my case. I've posted a pic (sans my exposed chest) from last year so you can see how skinny I am. You can actually make it out (the gynecomastia that is) a little from the pic, but the point is this: I've been skinny all my life, which is why I've always had a big problem with having Gynecomastia. 

It's funny: I remember playing as a little kid in the summertime with my shirt off and being ashamed because some little girl once told me to put my "Bird" back in the cage (where I'm from someone with a puny chest has a "Bird" chest). I can't tell you how much money I would pay to have someone refer to my chest as a bird chest NOW (and actually be able to live up to the name). It's only now that I'm starting to think about surgery. Even though I grew up in the Southern (where it's always hot) part of the US, I just dealt with having puffy breasts and didn't put myself in situations that required taking my shirt off. Like most of you, I've done it all: wore wife beaters under an undershirt, took the long way to gym class when I was in High School in an effort to be the last in last out of the locker room, wore baggier shirts, crossed my arms a lot. Once I actually took Saran Wrap and wrapped it around my chest. In HS, I wore a shirt during sex otherwise I don't know how I would have survived high school (and now a days doggy style is my best position, much to the chagrin on some girls). It wasn't so bad once I became old enough to have a part-time job (because I would just immerse myself in work during the summer months). It wasn't even a problem in college (thanks in part to going to school in New England). But now, I'm courting this girl and don't even know how to initiate the conversation. We've only been talking for a few weeks and she's already dying to hit the sack. Things have been going really well. In fact we're planning a trip up to NH for the summer time so now it's starting to freak me out that I will have to tell her sooner rather than later (since I don't wanna be the only at the beach refusing to take his shirt off). I have no idea how to break the news to her and it's causing me a lot of undue stress.

And now that I'm back in the gym routine, I'm sure you guys can imagine all the snickering that goes on in the locker room. Imagine seeing this relatively slim guy with breasts that would make a flat chested chick jealous. I've actually heard some of the clowns in the gym talking shit (albeit passive aggressively) with their gym buddies, but man does it get my blood hot to hear that kind of mess.

While I'm a little ticked off right now, I know my anger will subside. And while I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world dealing with it, it's of little consolation. Especially when I think about the things I've missed out on (mainly a meaningful relationship with a swell gal)..

Thanks for letting me share
-jumpNfunk

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
Great post.

Sounds like you can solve all your problems with surgery. You have a lot going for you. Thin, young, apparently (hard to tell with shirt on) reasonable case of G.

I recommend a consult (or two or three) you will find there is a solution for your pain.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024