Author Topic: puffy nips, gyne, both, or just fat? help. (pics)  (Read 5087 times)

Offline francis

• Posting Member
ok so yeah...
I just turned 16 about 1 month ago and i have some questions. I am 5'9 --160. I recently lost a lot of weight... i peaked at 215. yeah i was pretty big. But the question is, is this just fat that has been left over or is it gyne? is it puffy nips? can i fix it without surgery? I've had this for probably 4 years and idk... I go swimming and stuff. when i get cold, they look really normal. so yeah just yall look and tell me what you think. all of your comments and suggestions would be appriciated.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 02:51:16 PM by francis »

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
like it's been said many times, even the doctors don't know the fat/gland ratio until they open u up..

but i would say your puffy nipples are definitey caused by gland, the breast also seems to come to a point which means gland...there's also fat there above the areola IMO..

Offline francis

• Posting Member
imo? ???  lol

thanks buddy!

more comments plzzz

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
That's gland if I ever saw it. Do you feel the hard lumps underneath your nips?

Offline francis

• Posting Member
sort of. not really on the left side, but i do feel a little on the right--- its deep tho. I think its probably a mix of gland and fat. bc i have a lot of fat on my pecs too. It really weird.... my nips are almost like plateaus. they are elevated and flat at times and at other times they are hard as ever.... strange. ever heard or seen that before?

Offline Spleen

Puffy nips.  Might go away, might not.  First thing to do is see your doc and ask him to check your hormone levels, or perhaps get a consult with an endocrinologist (a hormone doctor).  You want to make sure that your hormone levels are cool before you make your next move.

Offline francis

• Posting Member

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
sorta looks like mine except mine is worse. i would say gland. also, you look sorta red on your chest, is that  rash or we you just playing with your skin?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline francis

• Posting Member
what's a reputable expert? does that involve surgery? lol just wondering.

Offline Spleen

I understand that puffy nips are usually gland tissue.

Maybe, maybe not.  One of my puffy nips was all fat so it can be really hard to tell.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024