Author Topic: My 4 year struggle :( Finally a revision consultation at St georges .  (Read 2884 times)

Offline kingpin05

• Posting Member
I have a revision consultation after over 2 years since my surgery.

When I got my first surgery I was too young. I done everything parent free and just took the surgeons word. Now years later I have self diagnosed precocious puberty which brought on my gynecomastia

Since my last surgery Im more deformed than ever!  Tea cup sized nipples . MY once black nipples are now pink. They still weap years later a weird yellow substance and flake continiously

Anyway I need to have a list of demands for the surgery this time round.

This is the list I have formed any additions

2 seperate points of entry on each breast.

One under armpit and another around the areola

Drastic reduction areola size due to the discolouring and change of skin since last surgery

Operation to take place on an elevated chair.

Liposuction and also gland removal

Customised compression garment. ( Not another tube grip)

Referral to dermatalogist

Referral/prescription for professional make up for scarring from prior and this surgery.

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Dam that sux im kinda in the same boat.  I just had surgery months ago and have a huge crater on one side.  The Dr. kept saying it will go away but i know my body and ain't gonna magically fill in.  Just when i thought this would be my first shirtless summer in my whole life looks like a gotta go under the knife again.

I will pray for and i hope you receive the results you been hoping for.  Just hang in there and think postive and im sure it will all go smoothly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024