Author Topic: check mine out  (Read 3662 times)

Offline J789

• Posting Member
how bad 1-10? is it worth surgery? it bothers me a lot

Offline J789

• Posting Member

Offline MSJ108

got a tiny bit of gland there. Very minor though

Offline J789

• Posting Member

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
very minor ....but even a little gyno is embarrassing.....

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
like a 2/10 ...u have no chest fat, only gyne gland... after surgery ur gonna have a awesome chest....
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
{very minor ....but even a little gyno is embarrassing.....}

I disagree with the above post, I think that it is really up to you, it is a personal thing and you cannot apply your perception of something to everyone else.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
he wouldnt be on this website looking for advice if he was fine with it

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Thats true but sometimes people are not really objective with themseves and they need an outside opinion, lots of people here don't really have a problem, they could easily live without getting surgery. For minor cases I believe surgery is absolutely not necessary. This applies for everything really, if this was a forum about nose jobs I am sure most people would be advised to go ahead with surgery as most people don't have a perfect nose!

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
...and something else, as you said he is looking for "advice" and advice is not only surgery!!

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Thats true but sometimes people are not really objective with themseves and they need an outside opinion, lots of people here don't really have a problem, they could easily live without getting surgery. For minor cases I believe surgery is absolutely not necessary. This applies for everything really, if this was a forum about nose jobs I am sure most people would be advised to go ahead with surgery as most people don't have a perfect nose!

My Advice: You can't base your decision to get surgery on the opinions of others. There's an old saying: "One mans trash is another mans treasure". In the world of living with gyne, I like to think of a similar saying: "One mans 1 is another mans 10". It doesn't matter what other people 'rate' your gyne.

If your gyne affects you on a daily basis, and interferes with your social life and overall state of mental well being, than I 100% suggest you go ahead and get the surgery. Because In the end - it's your life, and your the one that needs to decide whether or not your going to get the surgery.

Personally, my gyne affects me EVERY SINGLE DAY - and its been this way for over 10 years. I don't think I need to express how it affects me, as I'll just be preaching to the choir, but I've made the decision to go ahead and get surgery. (I'm going under the knife on July 3rd  :) )

Another thing that you need to realize, which I've learned from other people on this board who are 'living life on the other side', is that your results after surgery may not be 100% 'perfect'. Surgery is just a 'fix' and not a 'solution' (thanks GB  ;) ). All you can do is do your homework, ask your PS a ton of questions, and when your confident in the PS you select, just hope for the best.

Good luck with everything man.

Offline cobol465

• Posting Member
ditto. it's up to you on what you're going to do with it.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
PhillyPuff is right on.

Especially the part about not expecting 100 percent perfection. Just about no chest (or body for that matter) is perfect.

To me you look good, but if it's bothering you, go for it.
DenverGuy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024