Author Topic: Pre and Post-Op pics (1 week) please comment (post 2nd page  (Read 9349 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
surgery in 6 days these will be the last pics im posting and will be my pre op pics just woundering anyone with knowledge of the surgery how would you think a case like mine would end up. and please rate on 10 thanks alot
love this site
One pic is of me just standing flexing my chest where it is most noticble another is me flexing my hole upper body less noticeble then theres one with a close up of each moob.
Since my right side is bigger will my nipple land lower on my PEC???????
 I know Iv asked before but its a big worry for me. thanks a lot

Will the surgery be an easy one or more difficult?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 04:28:45 PM by johnnybot »

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
hey man u look pretty gud from da front.... u didn't upload ny side pics so a lil hard to tell.. . from da way things look man..i prob won't even rate it...u look normal :D

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
When your looking at it the on on your left looks much bigger and lower its that it hangs to much it wont look right after surgery

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
u talkin bout my pics or urs? in case ur talkin bout my pics...i took a gud luk at my chest...its jus da lightin makes it look dat way..i used a shitty webcam...

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I thought urs was too. but there I was talking about mine

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
yeah at a closer look u can c it i guess...its not dat bad...but u look alryt though... ur nipples don't seem to protrude out like mine...y don u upload a side view pic? coz as i said b4..from da front..ur chest looks normal..

i don really think i can comment on how da surgery will work out..coz i haven't had it myself...but i'm sure da surgeon can do it in such a way to make ur chest symmetrical...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:38:33 AM by hopeful_spirit »

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
My chest is pretty big but i dont have the same gyne mine doesnt pooke out it sags down its hard to see from the sides because my pecs acctualy stick out

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
i think you'll get a fairly good result.  Its not that severe in the first place.  After the op you should try building up your lower, inner chest...do close grip decline presses or something
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
IFind myself to be masculine I dont have much hair on my face but I do on my shoulders and back but not thick you know can I have a hormone problem?????????

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Im so scared One of my pecs hurt more then the other and bled a bit after the surgery I know because theres a stain on my left side.Now im scared about hemetomas doctor fielding didnt come see me in the morning he just left  a message to discharge me with a paper of what to do. It says look out for hemos but it also says dont take off the vest for 1 week.... soooo how do I know if I have hemetoma if I cant see, It says things to look for one side hurts more then the other and it does the side that was smaller the left(my left in the top pick) it had more gland what should I do I dont want my nipple to fall off in the next week because I dont know whats happening?
please help

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....  You could have a quick peek every day just to make sure everything is okay. Oh, yeah, and to make sure you nipple has not fallen off... ;)

Ah, dude, you just made my day!   ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
lol so you think it would be ok if I took it off theres these big pads that are glued to my chest will they stick back on
heres a pic of the leek the nurse outlined it I guess to see if it would get bigger over night. are u sure I can take it off?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:29:27 PM by johnnybot »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
dude the day after surgery, i awanted to take a peek so i did, i took of my vest and bandage and dressing, i ended up causeing more bleeding but i got too see my results which put my mind to rest...

i ask my ps if that was bad wat i did and he said no just causes irratation, thats it

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Im calling my ps in the morning and seeing what I should do how bad can a hemo get over one week? pretty bad I think

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude, don't worry about it... You'll be okay. I had leakage also... Check out my pics.

Hematoma's don't happen very often. I'm sure if you had one, you know about it...

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024