Author Topic: matthew1, surgery thursday morn, pre op pics, gyne & double chin lipo  (Read 2964 times)

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Goodluck bro! You've got a big amount of musclemass right there. I think it'll turn out great after surgery!

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 thanks for the compliment,  been working out to build  up chest prior to operation....
     so I have big  chest and arms, now need to get rid of gyne and double chin, then get a tan on my chest and  shoulders...got a serious farmers tan  now...

Offline chocorange

• Posting Member
Matthew, good luck with your surgery.  Which surgeon are you using?  I think I've seen one of your posts before, asking about Csaba Magassy.  Did you use him?  I'm trying to choose between Bermant and Megassy.  Since I am located in central DC, Magassy would be easier to get to, I could literally get a cab home in 20 minutes, whereas Bermant is well renowned but a few hours away in VA. 

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I used  dr magasys   co doctor  , named  dr  Salemy, freaking great guy......
   I went to bermant, I  posted my experience in this forum.
  Bermant is  top in his field, but I  went with   Salemy because he and Magasy    OWN the building and  do everything right there on site,  convenient for me [ from silver spring] and  they have own surgical center.

GREAT STAFF WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

PLEASE EMAIL  FOR SOME PERSONAL COMMENTS
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:11:10 PM by matthew1 »

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I would to get your opinion on my pre op chin and nipples of you would be so  kind......  it is hard to rate oneself

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024