Author Topic: getting revision.... 1st surgery pics.....Have some Qs  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
Will surgery be cheaper the 2nd ttime around ?
Is it possible to have MINOR LIPO done in the office under local?

im getting a revision. Hopefully the price wont be too expensive.

i dont think gland will be taken out cuz its a pea size shape (which i read its suppose to be)

SO i think im just gonna get lipo.

I think its fat cuz i went from 170ibs to 180ibs. I do workout 10hrs a week. Im 6/2 and play sports so i gotta get up to 190. My ideal weight would be 200 with 8 percdent body fat.

here are some pics.

1- 2 days post op
2- 4 months post op
3- 4 months post op

guys dont say its not bad cuz im a tall skinny guy, so the boobs are obvious on me

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
man if you need surgery  for those than I really need surgery... Honestly, if I saw you I would think nothing of them. I'm 6'2'' and 185.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 11:58:33 PM by dennisadhs »

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
dude, I don't want to disappoint you, but what liposuction are you talking about? I see in the last picture a tiny peice of gland on one side but I don't see fat deposits anywhere? Your chest contour is great and it shows well, where is the fat that you want lipoed out?

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
what side are you talking about ?

i dont think teheres much gland the gland behind my nipple is the size of a pea maybe a little bit bigger.  the other side is the shape of a walnut due to massive scar tissue.

I think its fat cuz i gained 10 ibs some mucle some fat and it looks like boobs kinda. My friends say its in the between stage of pecs and being boobs

DrBermant

Will surgery be cheaper the 2nd ttime around ?
Is it possible to have MINOR LIPO done in the office under local?

im getting a revision. Hopefully the price wont be too expensive.

i dont think gland will be taken out cuz its a pea size shape (which i read its suppose to be)

SO i think im just gonna get lipo.

I think its fat cuz i went from 170ibs to 180ibs. I do workout 10hrs a week. Im 6/2 and play sports so i gotta get up to 190. My ideal weight would be 200 with 8 percdent body fat.

here are some pics.

1- 2 days post op
2- 4 months post op
3- 4 months post op

guys dont say its not bad cuz im a tall skinny guy, so the boobs are obvious on me

Cost of Revision Gynecomastia Surgery depends on what needs to be done.

I prefer local anesthesia alone for long nipple reduction gynecomastia. For almost all other gynecomastia surgery, local anesthesia with sedation provides a safer much more comfortable method.  When 2 stages are needed, as with this problem of enlarged nipples of gland and nipple tissue, I perform the first stage with local sedation, and the second with local alone.  For my upper body lift surgery, when I have to operate all around the chest - front / back, I need Light General Anesthesia.  This is still my Tumescent Technique, but adds the safety of airway protection while the patient is in the prone position.

I perform many revision gynecomastia surgery on patients first done elsewhere.  Many have told me how unpleasant their first doctor's experiences were under local anesthesia alone or General Anesthesia for liposuction and gynecomastia surgery.

You can find an extensive individual patients' experience with comfort and my Tumescent Technique Anesthesia for gynecomastia here.

If you prefer direct links to each of those discussions:

anesthesia and comfort in gynecomastia patient from California

anesthesia and comfort after revision gynecomastia surgery in patient from Hong Kong China

comfort and anesthesia in physician's son with gynecomastia

comfort and anesthesia in gynecomastia patient from Florida

comfort and anesthesia in gynecomastia patient from Illinois

comfort and anesthesia with gynecomastia patient from Texas

comfort after gynecomastia surgery with patient from Colorado

comparing comfort and anesthesia of my revision surgery with prior gynecomastia surgery in Florida

comfort and anesthesia in patient 4 hours from Richmond with gynecomastia

parent of teenage gynecomastia patient commenting about comfort after surgery

comfort after gynecomastia revision surgery on patient from the United Kingdom

comparing comfort of my revision surgery to prior gynecomastia surgery done in New York

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024