Author Topic: Me diary....  (Read 15050 times)

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i'm about 5 weeks post op now and everything is getting better and better. i started working out last week with even some intense workouts. no problems at all.
today i will start a committed workout and diet plan.

this weekend was pretty busy for me. had a good amount of parties to do for labor day and the west indian day parade.  i felt so free. lol 
on sunday i dj'ed a beach type of party in seaside NJ and i felt completely comfortable wearin just my nets nba jersey.  and yesterday...wearing a fitted plain white tee at the parade "never felt so easy"

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i'm about 6-7 weeks post op.....and wow..
i just came back from s club that my friend's friend was promotin in jersey (deko lounge) and wow....
when we first walked in there we knew one of the bouncers and he somewhat tapped my chest when he was greeting us and said "seems like you've been workin out". then the girls i met on the dance floor was feelin me and sayin how they bet i have a nice body.
it was a good night. i even met a local stripper at a deli that gave me her number about an hour ago lol.
all i'm gotta say is that my confidence was through the roof pre op, but now its chilling in mars post op lol

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
It sounds like you are having a great experience.  I am so glad to read that.  Thanks for checking out my diary!

Any post-op pics yet? 

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i didnt post any post op pics yet. i want to wait about a month longer for the skin to tighten some more

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
hey Hello -- how are you doing post op?

I forget -- are you in college? 

I just moved from Manhattan to Austin TX.  How is that great city New York?  I really miss it. 

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
whats up mthatch1.
nyc is still the same, but i can understand how u miss it. anytime i'm away for more than 2 weeks i cant wait to get back to nyc. everywhere seems so slow paced lol.
i always wanted to go to texas. from my observations they have some of the prettiest girls, and i have to go to a cowboys game (2nd favorite football team).  i was suppose to go to south padre island in texas last year but had to cancel.

i go to college in the city also.

the healing is fine. no pain at all now. i can tell that i'm still somewhat swollen/bruised though b/c my aerolas are slightly sore when i touch them (in a pinching kind of way)

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Did you take all the supplements that Jacobs suggested: bromelain, Vit C, Zinc, Arnica Montana/Arnica gel? 

Football is HUGE here in TX.  HUGE -- every time there is a football game in Austin -- EVERYONE wears orange, the whole city...

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
jacobs didnt tell me anythin about takin those supplements.

and thats cool with the whole city wearing orange on game day.  as u know, theres no such thing as college sports in nyc lol

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
no more compression vest :)
im happy as hell cuz it was a little annoyin to put on.  still have some sort of numb feelin around my aerola (spelling?), scar tissue, but its not affecting me from living my life. im still better than pre op.  i'll try to post pics soon

anyway its been a pretty interestin and exciting week(end) for me. i got to do the openning set at this club in manhattan. it was a free a gig but the exposure was priceless. thank u to my main man eric thought. eventhough u was the headliner for that night u should me mad love and even blessed me wit some of ur paycheck (unfortunately i blew most of it in queens at dna lol).

and thanks to my cuz blitz for the exposure to samir.  i cant wait to open up for them next week. a crowd that is ready for reggae and house/electro is what keeps me up at night. cant wait for that bmore gutter crowd.

anyway let me get back to whats more important on this board. i've been wearin alot of fitting tee shirts (leading to just wife beaters) and feeling so comfortable. people tha have seen me with my shirt off dont even see or acknowledge any scars, and i had an excision

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
Atlantic city here i come 8)
Happy Halloween to everyone

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i fell in love with atlantic city lol
i swear, if i went before my surgery in july then i'll still be living with gynecomastia. alot of saving up to do lol.  the ironic thing is that we barely gambled

anyways, everything seems to be healing well. my aerolas look dead when they're not erect.
i'm 3 months post op now and scar tissue is still there (i think). is it normal for someone who had a severe case to have scar tissue for over 5 months post op??
i weigh a healthy 200 pounds and i plan on cutting out all forms of junk food till christmas. i want to lose 15-20 pounds of body fat while still gaining some muscle (or atleast not lose any).
is this possible.......i hope so
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 02:05:49 AM by helloHELLO »

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
BIG UP to my bro rich. i just dropped my phone in a cup of beer and it stopped working. but he told me what to do and now its working again (posting from my phone now).  hopefully by tomorrow morning my voice will be heard through my phone.
if any of u guys are into house and electro music (and some oldies from the 90s) let me know and i can record the next set i do at my next gig. just pm me or post here if u interested

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
if u see someone that u havent seen in a long time.....dont just stare, wondering if they remember u.  because they most likely remember who u are, and SHE might ask what took so long to say hi.

post op pics after my appointment in january

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024