Author Topic: 1 year post-op before and after pictures  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Mark8

• Posting Member
These are my before and after pictures.  I had the ultra sound liposuction surgery, and I'm very happy with the results.  Tomorrow will mark one year since the surgery.  In the before picture I weigh 219, and now I'm down to 191. 

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
  • Getting in shape, then surgery.
You can tell you lost about 30 lbs (the gut dissapeared!). Good results I see a touch of xtra skin but definately no gyne!
Congrats on the weight loss! It's so hard to stay motivated..
Lose 18 lbs FAT by October (12 so far)

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member
You nipples look like they are a tad below the chest....

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
where should they be dude?  ???

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member

GB
SOrry dude I"ve been a little bit on edge myself about my gyne  so I tend to  pass that on to other people. His chest looks fine.

Offline Mark8

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback.  The left side is a little lower than the right (don't know why).  I wore the compression vest for six months.  Right after surgery the left side had more loose skin than the right.  The surgery went well, and I think it's a major improvement.  Someone sent me a private message saying that it looked better before, and that now my chest has no shape.  Well... I would rather have a shapeless flat(er) chest than flabby man boobs like I had (but that's just my personal op.) Now that I've got down to 190lbs I want to start lifting weights.  It's funny after spending my whole life overweight (around 275lbs) and trying to draw attention away from my chest/ flabby body I actually want to develop it and get more muscle.  Don't worry, I'm not quiting my day job to become a model anytime soon  :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

GB
SOrry dude I"ve been a little bit on edge myself about my gyne  so I tend to  pass that on to other people. His chest looks fine.

np dude... it's just that we are all different and unique... we are what we are....  ;)

GB

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member
I don't think the  first photo looks particularly better. 

Way I see it is this: picture that you had a large scar across your face.  It'd be bad,  right?  But now picture that you had a scar shaped like a penis across your face.   It'd be a lot worse.  Sure you don't have the ideal male physique,  but at least you don't have  things poking out of  your shirt or a female chest.  I think putting on some muscle could help a bit.

Also, better example. I bet most women would rather have saggy breasts  than .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:16:53 PM by Deviant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024