Author Topic: Opinions please, can the sagginess go away. Surgery next week.  (Read 3596 times)

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
What do you think?? I hope the pictures are OK. I just dont want them jiggling anymore!! Its been torture since I was 12 or so.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:57:45 PM by matty »

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
have the gland cut out and lypo at the same time.  You do this and you will be one happy customer, but if you just get lypo, or just glandular excission you will not be happy.  You can listen or not, but if you chose not to you will be paying for a revision in 6 mos to a year..bottom line...

p.s others may see my response to you and try to refute what I've said, but you fight through all that, and take my advice....

Im just a guy who lived with this horrible disease since I was 11 and almost killed myself because of it.  Now after my 2nd surgery I got it right because I stopped at nothing to make sure the doc did both procedures and not just one.....sue them if they just give you lypo...

peace

Offline matty

• Bronze Member

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
Don't beat around the bush - some surgeons are different to others. Tell them that you have researched your problem a lot and would like excision and lipo. If they won't do both, I wouldn't go for the surgery - as lipo will mask the problem temporarily.

good luck :)

Offline matty

• Bronze Member

DrBermant

What do you think?? I hope the pictures are OK. I just dont want them jiggling anymore!! Its been torture since I was 12 or so.
Loose skin and sagging are issues that are best examined by touch, feel, and seeing how the tissues move during an examination.  I have evolved Standard Pictures to Demonstrate Male Chest Sagging and Drooping for Male Mastopexy Chest Lift that bring out the problem for many patients concerned if excess skin is an issue.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
but is that needed AFTER gyne correction surgery or as a replacement altogether?

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
can anyone tell me if your skin will be loose after the surgery, just as general rule? Im going in in a couple days so I'd sure appriciated an opinion on this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024