Author Topic: Possible gynecomastia  (Read 1796 times)

Offline timo

• Posting Member
Hi,

I arranged a visit with my local GP a few weeks ago to establish whether or not I had gynecomastia. The doctor told me that there was some fatty tissue beneath my nipples, giving the "puffy nipple" effect. He advised me not too have surgery, as the problem, to him, was very minor and probably not worth the cost to have "repaired". I guess I'm mainly posting up some pictures to get the views of members of this board to ascertain whether or not I'm being insecure or whether a true problem exists. Like alot of the people on this board, my nipples look perfectly normal when cold, however, during warm weather they tend to go quite puffy.

My stats are; 25 yrs old, 6ft 2 and 190lbs. Go to the gym regularly and my diet is excellent. I've had the "puffy nipple" problem for the last 6/7 years.

I had arranged for a consult. with the Harley Medical Group in Bristol. However, having read some of the posts on here, I've decided against it, mainly due to the price and that I was booked in with a nurse rather than a surgeon.

Can anyone recommend a surgeon in the Bristol area (UK)?

Many thanks
Tim

soljah808

there is a oh so small isolated fat deposit or tissue lump there. i wouldnt worry.

Offline ahm2307

• Posting Member
Same as me after surgery.
I'm personally gonna check see if I can get a 2nd surgery, but that's MY decision. If you want to get surgery yourself, go for it.

Offline timo

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies guys. I guess surgery is an option, albeit quite an expensive one, especially as the severity isn't great.

For others with a condition similar to mine, I find the best way, from a gym perspective, is to target the upper chest more frequently. That means ditching the flat presses and concentrating more on the inclines. This will help build up the upper chest and give more of a "flat" yet muscular look to the chest region.

Tim

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024