Author Topic: The end is near..... check my pics.... advice needed pls....pretty bad.  (Read 2430 times)

Offline snowman

hey everyone.. thanks for checking this out..

ok.. so i 1st came across the term Gynecomastia a few weeks back..
Ive had these moobs since i was in my mid teens (cant remember exactly when).. i am in my mid twenties now.

So.. i was overweight in my teens and have gone up and down with my weight over the years.. when i was around 18 i started weight training and got quite big (i put on muscle quite easily and ... same goes with fat.. can add it quick.. and can burn it quick.. with hard work and watching diet obviously)
then at around 21 or so i buggered my left shoulder up ..(turns out i just needed some deep tissue massage to get it loosened up) so i stop weight train as it just aggrevated me to much.

Anyways since January this year.. i decided to make alot of changes in my life and the most important was to get my physical appearance into tip top shape. So far i have lost 14 kilos (30 pounds) and it is basically falling off. which is great.

HOWEVER.... as my chest muscles grow so do my good old buddies...the moobs.

So.. i know i still have another 20 - 30 pounds to go untill i am pretty lean but i need some advice on what to do about the moobs.

I seriously just cant handle this shit anymore so for the BEST RESULTS do i get the surgery done now?... or weight untill i've lost another 20 pounds...???

thanks for your help.. its is very much appreciated.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 02:07:52 AM by snowman »

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
STOP BENCH PRESSING WIT UR CHEST!!! lose sum more body fat til u have a flat stomach and then get the surgery..let it heal...THEN WORK UR CHEST...good luck.

Offline snowman

i am pretty sure i can feel a decent sized glad behind my nipple....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024